Match Betting

Draw 9/4

St Mirren v Dundee Utd

Match Betting

Dundee Utd 8/5

Hibernian v Inverness

Match Betting

Draw 12/5

Total stake£ 5.00 Estimated return£ 682.34 Full stake£ 5.00 Full estimated return£ 682.34

I should state that I hope I lose my £5

Last night i stuck a wedge on Hearts -2 @ 4/5, the same on -3 @ 9/5 and 50 sheets on -4 @ 7/2. Odds today now 8/11, 13/8 and 7/2 respectively. Well worth a punt - SPL side on good form at home to a Junior team. Should be a good few goals.

Bare in mind I said the same when Culter drew 1-1 with Partick and lost a lot!

Everton -2 @ evens and Dons -1 @ evens also well worth a wager

Nice one. Do you study form and all that hooha?

A bit, I look at the previous races and the handicap/jockey weights etc and take the jockey and trainer into consideration. I also use a lot of sites and tipsters to get an overall picture before picking my 3 or 4 for the day. Templegate in the sun is one of the best tipsters to get some info from and his tips are posted free online daily. There's a site, www.gg.com that has free daily tips and accumulator suggestions and there's another, www.olbg.com that has tips for horses, fitba, golf etc as well.

I mainly follow certain trainers and jockeys though. Pipe, Henderson, Jonjo O'Neill and P F Nicholls are my favourite trainers to back and of course AP McCoy is one of the jockeys I follow. If Nicholls has Walsh on his Saturday rides then I'm all over them as well. Will also back Sam Twiston-Davies when he's on one of his Dad's horses, they've had some good priced winners this season. AP McCoy is the boy though!! Sitting with a 35% win rate and can get horses that are written off by all to win in style. He's bagged me a few 8/1, 10/1 and 12/1's this season...

Its pretty much a case of putting all that together and then doing what my gut tells me.

I notice Hibs are 11/2 -2 away to Cowdenbeath, surely that's great odds?

Hibs, Aberdeen -2 double is 22/1!

At 22/1 worth a tenner but really don't see either team scoring 3 or more. Hibs are crap and Cowdenbeath are top of Div 2.

The smart money should be on Hearts with a full squad:

Hearts squad: Kello, Barr, Hamill, Webster, Zaliukas, Mrowiec, Driver, Templeton, Robinson, Skacel, Novikovas, Elliott, MacDonald, Obua, Black, Sutton.

I particularly like this from Sergio

Despite all the problems, Hearts enter tomorrow's William Hill Scottish Cup fourth-round clash with Ayrshire junior side Auchinleck Talbot on the back of a four-match unbeaten run featuring three wins.

Sergio added: "I want my players to play on Saturday like they are playing against Celtic or Rangers."

07 Jan 2012 - Doncaster v Notts County - Match Betting

Doncaster @ 2.00

07 Jan 2012 - Brighton v Wrexham - Match Betting

Brighton @ 1.50

07 Jan 2012 - Fleetwood Town v Blackpool - Match Betting

Blackpool @ 1.80

07 Jan 2012 - Hartlepool v Rochdale - Match Betting

Hartlepool @ 2.40

07 Jan 2012 - Crewe v Plymouth - Match Betting

Crewe @ 2.05

Lots of dodgy ones there, although