13:35 Lingfield - Lastkingofscotland 7/2

14:50 Kempton - Well Regarded 8/1

15:40 Warwick - Fortification 12/1

£1 Patent (£7 in total) will give a £769 return.

13.35 Lingfield - Its a toss up between Lastkingofscotland and Showboating for me and I'm plumping for Lastkingofscotland because he has Haley Turner on board who will take off any raise the handicapper has put on him for his win on Monday. He won a 7 furlong race then, he usually prefers this distance so he looks like he could be in good form and his trainer is looking to take advantage.

14.50 Kempton - Another toss up, this time Showboating being the other but I'm going for Well Regarded because his trainer is in form, he is better on the soft ground than Showboating and once again he has been progressing well in his last couple of races.

15.40 Warwick - Fortification is another the handicapper hasn't caught up with this season, probably because he was pulled up in his last race. He is usually a front runner but he was held up near the rear which didn't do him any favours. His main threat is probably Sona Sasta...

Might go £1 each way, still gives a return of around £55 for a £14 bet and takes it up to £810 if they all come in.

EDIT: I'll chuck Roi De Rose 5/1 - 14.00 Warwick in as my 4th and go for a lucky 15 :)

Put on 50p - but I've put the £1 patent on with same 2 horses and swapping IN Sona Sasa.

Sorted.

If the race gets cancelled, even bigger fuck sake.

pretty much the same as me then.

Fucking weather!

I've stuck 3 tickets on, the one above. a £5 on Dorset square@ 7/1 and another lucky 15 with Roi De Rose, Like a Hurricane, Decoy and Faasel.

£20 for the saturday avo entertainment. 2 on either lucky 15 gets the money back... Both come in and its about £4800, which would be nice :)

Kempton 1.40- Captain Sunshine @ Evens

Kempton 2.50- Decoy @ 7/1

Singles and a double @ 15/1

Got these two as tips but the tips ive been getting lately haven't been great. I think im due a win though!

If the going was good to firm I would've been with you on Decoy but its a bit soft for him IMO. Good luck though... I have went with him on my 2nd lucky 15.

I had an EW treble on Speak The Truth, Reblis and One Cool Shabra....

Speak The Truth won

Reblis was second for most of the way, then blew it and finished 4th.

If One Cool Shabra wins I'll be sick.

This is much more fun compared to fitba coupons.

Aye, unless you're sticking wads on 1 team you seldom get a good buzz far fitba coupons. At least with the horses you can watch and cheer them on or scream when they totally let you down :)

This win i'm chasing is coming closer, nothing all season, odd single here and there but nothing of value, picking the team but not the right combinations, yesterday i had this on. Annoying that I fancied Villa to draw more than WBA but head up, feel positive it's coming

Alloa @ 11/10

Brighton @ 6/5

Colchester @ evens

AFC Wimbledon @ 11/4

Draw @ 4/1 Tottenham v Wolves

Draw @ 16/5 Liverpool v Stoke

Draw @ 12/5 West Brom v Norwich

Annoying that I fancied Villa to draw more than WBA but head up, feel positive it's coming and on to my next bet, QPR/Genk double

A tip from a horses dude a work. He stuck on £150, I've put cash on an e/w bet myself.

7.25 Kempton - Snow Ridge

Currently 15/2 on Bet365.

Good Luck with Snow Ridge, I'm on Nacho Libre in that race myself, opened up at 33/1, was 16/1 last night now 5's, something fishy going on there :itch-chin:

I'm put a small bet of Desert Strike at the 3:00 Lingfied at 11/4.

Another thing I've been doing is milking all the free bet offers going around the internet. Just opened up a new account with Victor Chandler and put £25 on Barca -1 at 4/1. If it doesn't come in get another free £25 bet, pretty good like.

Good luck :thumbs:

If anyone has any sites which are dishing out free bets on the sign up, give me a shout.

I've used Sky Bets one and Bet365s.

I have an account with Will Hills, so can't get free bet with them.

Cheers. :).

I've been using best prices from oddschecker, while using the free bets from a website "OLBG". Google "Free bets OLBG" and there's a list of offers.

Paddy power is giving away 4 free bets up to a value of