I quite like the look of those Goals Galore coupons, I've never done one though and I know a few folk who swear by it. The fact that it can't be bust at half-time is probably worth it alone!

I stupidly put on Carroll to score first last night :deadhorse:

What you've mentioned is the best thing about the bet. Barnsley were losing 3-0 then scored in the 88th minute so your bet lasts 90 mins!

I was sick of settling down for Soccer Saturday and a team being down 2 - 0 after 20 mins!

I quite like the look of those Goals Galore coupons, I've never done one though and I know a few folk who swear by it. The fact that it can't be bust at half-time is probably worth it alone!

I stupidly put on Carroll to score first last night :deadhorse:

I never put on first goal scorer as the bet can obviously be over 1st minute, you get the same odds for last scorer, so thats what I do, keeps it interesting till the end.

Tony McCoy's back riding again after breaking a couple of ribs just before Chrimbo...

Key To The West - 16:25 Warwick

Its his only race tomorrow and I doubt he'd risk it unless he thought he had a decent chance. Looks like the betting will start at about 5/2.

Pacha Du Polder - 14:55 Warwick@evens might make a decent double.

Shakervilz - 15:05 Gowran Park@10/1 looks a decent long shot as well so will be going into a cheeky wee patent the morn.

• 2 weeks later...

What was your winnings?

I saw a few of yours were coming up.

Good stuff pal.

Returned just shy of 170.

Could have been better, gorgeous goblin came 2nd by a nostril.

Gone for another...

Lucky 31 EWHide Details

Roedean @ Guaranteed Price (4/7)WinWon

2:55 Lingfield

Moral Issue @ Guaranteed Price (12/1)WinOpen

3:15 W'Hampton

Biba Diva @ Guaranteed Price (9/2)WinOpen

3:30 Lingfield

Time To Dance @ Guaranteed Price (15/2)WinOpen

3:50 W'Hampton

Marmas @ Guaranteed Price (9/1)WinOpen

4:05 Lingfield

Stake:

After a good win on monday with the spurs game I decided that lastnight was a good night to take Southampton, 4th game in a row they have screwed me over, 3 draws and then a loss lastnight, they will win on saturday and I'll have a fair bit on them and stoke double I think.

Why stoke? I don't see them getting anything better than a draw at Fulham.

I'd avoid Southhampton too right now, they a wobbling big time and Burnley have had a few good results.

The match I'm looking at right now is Ipswich vs Middlesborough. Boro haven't been firing on all cylinders lately and Ipswich are coming off two very good results.

I'll probably double that with Bolton to beat Wigan. Bolton are unbeaten in the last four...

Anyone got a price for Ipswich and Bolton? I'm at work right now, so can't check.

Ipswich best price is 8/5 and best price for Bolton is evens. This season I've been picking some teams that are on a run of 4 or more without a win, both stoke and Southampton are on that run right now, Stoke at 3/1 is far too tasty to turn down, might chuck on Tranmere (same run) and if being greedy Chelsea and Man u to get