Random Youtube Shite

granite sheep

I've still not seem that film, shot caller, its meant to be the most realistic film about being in the california penetentary. It is sometimes on film 4 now and again. Its got the sister shagger in it as a stock broker who kills his friend in a dui. I've seen clips on YouTube, and he meets the boy with "the keys to the yard" and straight away he's telt you will be "putting in work" eventually he becomes the main man. His family are told by him to forget about getting out. This his new life.

I've still not seem that film, shot caller, its meant to be the most realistic film about being in the california penetentary. It is sometimes on film 4 now and again. Its got the sister shagger in it as a stock broker who kills his friend in a dui. I've seen clips on YouTube, and he meets the boy with "the keys to the yard" and straight away he's telt you will be "putting in work" eventually he becomes the main man. His family are told by him to forget about getting out. This his new life.

Think I've seen that. 

The guy from Game of Thrones, walks onto the yard, black lad bumps into him and gets in his face... mayhem ensues. 

How shit would it be getting stuck in his company? Unbearable.

He's a bit intense, isn't he?

I don't think I'd want to hang out with someone who has genuine murder in his eyes over a hypothetical chat about prison food.  Would only be a matter of time before you said something he had strong feelings about, and then he'd be all over you like an enraged fucking baboon. 

No, not me pops, I've only got secondary school level German.

She was either a really crap driver or pished.

I'm going for pished.

Learned my German primarily from reading Commando comics and I believe she says something along the lines of:

Arrggghh, Donnor und Blitzen, British Scweinhund, 'Chalky' White, Gott in Himmel and aieeeeeee.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the best Simon Ferry interviews.

Some of the stories with Jay Z, Edgar Davids and Vinnie Jones are top notch.

There's one about Colleen Rooney sending Waynes guitar to Noel G to get it signed for his birthday - Noel painted the strings light blue, wrote the lyrics to Blue Moon on it with the words "Happy Birthday Shrek" on it.

Charmed life this cunt Gordon Smarts lived.

Boring . I thought Si was that fuckin seagull. That would have been interesting.

• 7 months later...