Video Games

s1dnk

1 minute ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Too modren fir me, that shite (and my hoose is too small) 

no time fir gamin this time hame - doubt I’ll ever  buy another game for the switch either (will give it to her for a Xmas present) 

completed MK anyway 

I've never been into computer games but if this thing works like it says it does I think they should just stop bothering with any other ones

On 10/30/2020 at 2:27 PM, CalgaryDon said:

Super Mario 3D All stars is on my wish list. Super Mario 64 was brilliant game.

Recently completed Zelda (I didn't bother collecting all the Shrines etc far too many collectibles). I'd give it 8/10.

I enjoyed the The Outer Worlds. Gets an 8.5/10.

Just bought Witcher 3 and Read Dead Redemption 2 (About $25 each). I'm looking forward to playing them.

what Zelda game is that?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, Simply Red said:

Aye? He a pro-gamer? If i buy a console and put the hours in, how long before i can start making cash at it? (I was outstanding at sensible soccer/pro evo/mariokart back in the day)

He streams on twitch, one of the main reasons why he's fucked off TV now, he's making a good 15-20k a month streaming the games he plays.  Anyone can stream on twitch just need a set up, he has over 275k followers on there, averaging 4k viewers a stream.

1 minute ago, minijc said:

He streams on twitch, one of the main reasons why he's fucked off TV now, he's making a good 15-20k a month streaming the games he plays.  Anyone can stream on twitch just need a set up, he has over 275k followers on there, averaging 4k viewers a stream.

I take it he streams on twitch and because hes well known, geeks pay to watch him play bombjack?

What a fucking shambles of a world we live in. No idea what twitch is either. 

11 hours ago, Simply Red said:

I take it he streams on twitch and because hes well known, geeks pay to watch him play bombjack?

What a fucking shambles of a world we live in. No idea what twitch is either. 

I think a lot of his support is from people that just found him on twitch and liked his streams, he does improv stories and lots of other things throughout the stream.

On 12/14/2020 at 8:29 AM, CalgaryDon said:

Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Its a good game but its repetitive and the story is far too short. 

Red Dead Redemption 2 is a 10/10. Great game.

You should give Immortals Fenyx Rising a go. It's quite similar to Zelda BotW, but I actually prefer it. No weapon breaking, a lot more "shrines" to complete and puzzles around the world. Really enjoyable tbh. I hated BotW weapon breaking system, it completely ruined it for me as anytime I got a semi decent weapon, i'd never use it because I didn't want to break it. Pointless. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2021 at 9:18 AM, Studebaker-90 said:

The old Wolfenstein pc game from the early 90’s is ace 

I started with Return to Castle Wolfenstein.  Didn't complete it tho as I had issues with my controller and it just put the fuckin' gameplay all over the place.  There are 'easter eggs' in the newer games that take you back to some of the very basic games of the 90's.  Graphically dreadful but cutting edge in their day.  Anyhow, I'm slogging on with LC in Shadow of.

11 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I’m finding the original Mariokart harder to complete on the switch (nearly there) 

think they’ve (Nintendo) made it more difficult on top of the controllers giving you cramp due to their size 

maybe I’m losing my touch 

oi mate, no professionals

get a cordless snes controller for it.

22 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

that any good?

ive got it for the atari jaguar somewhere. don’t think I’ve ever played it

I've got through The New Colossus, Old Blood and New Order.  Great games tho a few years old now.  I didn't spend too much time playing the 'easter egg' finds of the old 90's games but I know this type of game has it's followers.  After all, didn't we all start with Amstrads, Atari, Megadrives and the likes?

7 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Very basic graphics but kills a few hours, can be quite hard. Good for reminiscing. 

aye.

remember the fuss about doom when it came out, but I didn’t have an ibm compatible pc

got, & completed, goldeneye on the n64 as a student. absolutely brilliant that was