Sign in to follow this  
Roberto

Getting A Laptop

I was going to post it in Millertimes thread, but he doesn't actually deserve to have my posts in his thread. ha ha.

Anyways yeah, I'm getting a laptop for my Christmas, I also have a computer at home and I have Championship Manager, and I'm quite far on in my season. How do I transfer all the data from the home computer onto my Laptop - so that I can carry on my season. Is this possible?

ALSO

Due to the fact I have thousands of songs on my home computer that have been downloaded, so on and so forth, is there a quicker way to move the songs to my laptop from my hoosie computer. I know the easiest way is to take the songs and put them on CD's. But I'd be there for months putting songs on CD's, as CDs only hold 20 odd songs depending on the length of song.

Any one help?

Cheers

Either stick them on Dvds which would work or get one of them usb things and transfer it that way.

One of those USB "things" narrows it down.......

If you have a network port (wireless/ethernet card) on both computers you could buy some network cable, hook 'em up and just transfer that way?

Buy yourself an ethernet cable. As for your save game for fm its located in mydoc/sports interactive/fm/save games. Just copy it over to your laptop.