Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

1 minute ago, Fridge said:

Nae sure if you are at it here Bloots but if you do happen do be a rampant Gaylord in Aberdeen it’s well known that Cheers and My Fathers moustache are the places to go.

Take johnny’s with you.

lol

know all about cheers 

MFM that still on the go? Remember that from years ago

• Like 1
Guest the shepherd
32 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Off out to Rev de Cuba for some food later. Been a while since I've sampled the delights on offer there. They are still doing discounted food, so all good.

Good to see that place is advertising a Christmas menu as well as promoting its premises for use in the build up to the festivities. (Never heard of it until doing some research just now.)

Nice see a local business offering some glimmer of hope to its employees, the general public, and the local community of which its serves.  Hopefully, some others start to take control of their own destinies, like Rev de Cuba, instead of being bullied and oppressed by our governments. 

1 minute ago, maryhilldon said:

I get hungry,  but I chew every mouthful for about 5 minutes before I can swallow it. 

Just chew the inside of my cheeks. Chuddys a must. And chain smoking tabs. Not touched it for years. Used to be every weekend. Last time was a few years back New Order gig in Glasgow. Few lines mdma before it, dont remember a fucking thing. Great gig.