Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

1 minute ago, maryhilldon said:

I get hungry,  but I chew every mouthful for about 5 minutes before I can swallow it. 

Just chew the inside of my cheeks. Chuddys a must. And chain smoking tabs. Not touched it for years. Used to be every weekend. Last time was a few years back New Order gig in Glasgow. Few lines mdma before it, dont remember a fucking thing. Great gig.

55 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Had a bay chipper this evening on the way up the road. Usually good.

very poor. Dunno if it's just been wildly busy today or something but tasted like a chipper you'd get in Glasgow. Soggy. 

We can all have an off day. Will be back. But Dyce SSS is still the champ 

Nae a fan of the Bay. Any chipper that doesnt sell a king rib is not worthy of my custom. 

SSS king ribs are magnificent. 

Cant remember the last decent Chinese I had, keep trying every other week and always disappointed.  Thought for a change I'd get a Brewdog Burger, the Castlegate one which was good last time wasnt doing deliveries so I went to the Union Square one. Patriot Burger and some wings for me, Buffalo Chicken for the wife. What we got after waiting an hour and a half was 1 Jackfruit vegan burger and 2 vegan wings things all cold. Straight in the bin (Hope the vegan cunt that got our order enjoyed some real food) 0/10....... on to Just eat for a full refund and some credit on our account which we put towards a Chilli Korma and a Naga Morris Bhoona last night from Light of Bengal which was lovely 9/10