Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

3 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Thai is cooked fresh - everything can be made in minutes

chinkies use gloopy, sugary sauces and weird meat that doesn’t even resemble the meat it’s supposed to resemble  (good when you’re smashed though) the frugal cunts 

good on them 

^^ check out egon ronay there

The chinks aren't daft, they created cheap takeaway food for the tastes of the 70s and 80s etc. Times change, a lot of them are stuck in the past but so are a lot of their customers hence why they exist. 

Plenty decent enough Chinese restaurants out there, but not many great ones in Scotland as a percentage of their number. 

Also calling anything "Chinese" is complete shite really, it's like saying all the food in Europe is the same quality and style of a battered mars bar. 

21 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

The chinks aren't daft, they created cheap takeaway food for the tastes of the 70s and 80s etc. Times change, a lot of them are stuck in the past but so are a lot of their customers hence why they exist. 

Plenty decent enough Chinese restaurants out there, but not many great ones in Scotland as a percentage of their number. 

Also calling anything "Chinese" is complete shite really, it's like saying all the food in Europe is the same quality and style of a battered mars bar. 

Ever had a battered Mars bar? Fucking superb stuff

7 minutes ago, chief_wiggum said:

I don't have a go to Chinese...... always feel a bit disappointed in them. When I try a new one I always order an extra BBQ sauce in the constant search for the bright stain your fingers red almost aniseed flavoured sauce you used to get from the Chinese. My latest take away that's "not bad"  is Chinese Cooking on Holburn Street.

Chinese five spice? 

45 minutes ago, chief_wiggum said:

Aye probably is, star anise or cloves? Red fingers for weeks after BBQ spare ribs fit fine!

Both, cinnamon, Sichuan pepper and something I think. Just chuck a heap of it into bbq sauce.

48 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You shurrup. You wash shitty sheet. You wash shitty sheet. You ra man who wash shitty sheet. You ra shitty sheet man. 

Grow up slug. 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

madame mews

bloody good 

Was in there yesterday and aye it did not disappoint.

Nice little bit of Thailand on Summer St - in for a massage before heading to Madame Mews for a bite to eat then into the Thai Supermarket to buy some ingredients to make a shite attempt at copying some of the dish's you had for lunch at home!

11 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

We were in your town yesterday min. The Costa Rican espresso is his best yet and banana (from the fridge) added to the lemon crepe, sublime.

Coffee is still for wanks though (regular coffee drank regularly), and americans and weemin. Your target market of course as you well know with your publishing and online ventures.

You’re nae getting my Banana!

• Upvote 1