Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

2 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

The humble bean has been a staple to many a nomadic warrior from every continent. 

Out here in the Congolese dangerzone i can pick up a hearty lunch from a fly infested street stall of spaghetti, cau (beans) and a non descript meat of choice for 800 CFA, splatted into a foil tray...... Thats about a pound to you and me. 

You get half a baguette with it too. Carbtastic. 

Bloody great value. 

Sounds horrific.  Do you ever question whether it's really worth the money? 

1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

The humble bean has been a staple to many a nomadic warrior from every continent. 

Out here in the Congolese dangerzone i can pick up a hearty lunch from a fly infested street stall of spaghetti, cau (beans) and a non descript meat of choice for 800 CFA, splatted into a foil tray...... Thats about a pound to you and me. 

You get half a baguette with it too. Carbtastic. 

Bloody great value. 

Used to get my breakfast fae the fly riddled street stalls. Spam omelette, with mayo, in a baguette. Cheap as fuck and great for the immune system after you shat yir innards out after the first couple. 

Do you still see locals shiteing in the street out there? That was always an appetiser while getting yir breko.

6 hours ago, alscotoz said:

Baked beans out of a tin are vile. Home made baked beans much better.

Fucking hell. EVERY FUCKING THING that's mentioned on here, sausage rolls, lasagna, bread, somecunt always pipes up "homemade is better" "it's so easy to make your own" but this takes the fucking piss. Homemade baked beans? Have you fuck ever made your own.

Homemade baked beans on home-baked bread, lightly buttered with home churned butter, spread with a knife I forged myself from steel I produced in my furnace(which I made myself) from iron ore I mined myself using a pickaxe made from a tree I grew myself and felled with an axe I made myself etc etc etc

Get to fuck with this for fuck sake

• Haha 8
  • Upvote 3
7 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Fucking hell. EVERY FUCKING THING that's mentioned on here, sausage rolls, lasagna, bread, somecunt always pipes up "homemade is better" "it's so easy to make your own" but this takes the fucking piss. Homemade baked beans? Have you fuck ever made your own.

Homemade baked beans on home-baked bread, lightly buttered with home churned butter, spread with a knife I forged myself from steel I produced in my furnace(which I made myself) from iron ore I mined myself using a pickaxe made from a tree I grew myself and felled with an axe I made myself etc etc etc

Get to fuck with this for fuck sake

??. A purchase of a 23p can of Co-op's own brand does away the unnecessary expense and toil of making home made beans. Thank fuck for the Co-op I say.