Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

• 4 months later...

Bugger Cinnamon. Do the Bollywood Tandoori instead, superb food there. And then you can get a pint at the Howff right afterwards.

BTW, had a fiver off voucher for Frankie and Bennys, used it last night for a chicken breast salad and chips. One word- pish. Made the same for lunch before retiring to the local for the tennis. Mines was far superior.

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for a good restaurant that delivers in Aberdeen, in particular close to the city centre. Don't really care what kind of food, just not pizza or chinese... Can be Indian, Italian, steak.. you get the idea. And they need to take credit card obviously.

Looking online and not having much joy.

Help me out here.

• Downvote 2

Went to Jamie Oliver's Italian place on Union St, decent enough grub, a fair price. Drink though costs a bloody fortune: how the hell can they justify charging £5 for a pint of lager??

I went there recently. The place was nice but the food was ok and certainly nothing special.

Well you certainly know your Indians so I'll take your word for it.

I didn't know you got Elephants in China.

Maybe he's thinking about The Blue Panda.

I was in an Indian in Glasgow after a game at Hampden not so long ago and went to the toilet to powder my nose. Some dirty fucker had wiped shite on the walls. Indian across from Central Station if anyone is familiar with the weeg.

Maybe he's thinking about The Blue Panda.

I was in an Indian in Glasgow after a game at Hampden not so long ago and went to the toilet to powder my nose. Some dirty fucker had wiped shite on the walls. Indian across from Central Station if anyone is familiar with the weeg.

Doubtful. You don't get Pandas in India.

I'm not thinking about any Panda. You don't get such a thing as 'Blue' Pandas any way.Unless they're feeling a bit lonely and down.Blue Elephants on the other hand are native to the Yingpo Delta region in southern China hence the name of the restaurant.

They always are. Pandas don't like each other and stay apart whenever possible. The only time they meet is once a year to mate. Miserable bastards. No wonder they're almost extinct.

A zookeeper told me this two weeks ago in Edinburgh when we went to see them there. They are in seperate enclosures and hate chinese food.