Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Is it ? I fancied getting into the home brewing and trying to make one. It’s a load of fucking about though .

Unless you are supremely talented and can be arsed fucking about with heaps of minute detail (constant fermentation temps, sterilising everything etc etc) it's a waste of money.

A decent set up would cost at least £1,000 when you factor in your actual savings per beer and hours of work you'd have to drink levels beyond bluto to make it worthwhile. 

I could see the appeal maybe 10 years ago when a lot of different beers and ideas hadn't been explored but nae now. 

Home-made ice cream (certainly the ones I've had probably made with budget equipment) have been a waste of whoever made it's time. 

4 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Fucking hell. EVERY FUCKING THING that's mentioned on here, sausage rolls, lasagna, bread, somecunt always pipes up "homemade is better" "it's so easy to make your own" but this takes the fucking piss. Homemade baked beans? Have you fuck ever made your own.

Homemade baked beans on home-baked bread, lightly buttered with home churned butter, spread with a knife I forged myself from steel I produced in my furnace(which I made myself) from iron ore I mined myself using a pickaxe made from a tree I grew myself and felled with an axe I made myself etc etc etc

Get to fuck with this for fuck sake

? Had a right good chortle at this. 

cunts awol efter gittin tipsy oan eh train hame ? 3 beers aw the cunt needs..eel be in eh utility rim pittin thigither a pan fried toasty n droolin ower ez tablet searchin fir auld office quotes..beggin fir chat in eh nxt helf oor.. fuckin bawheeds ganna end up wi cockneys shyte life if e disna git help fae a delft care hame.. a cunt o a man thit the world left ahind

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • 2 months later...
6 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

We've been using JW's in Huntly Street since lockdown and the closure of Aberdeen's best restaurant. Tragic news last week that SooShe has closed permanently so it's the only viable option just now. JW's is good.

EFCE3-C79-B955-465-D-9-F4-A-51-D3-FBAFF7

Eating sushi wi' a fork like an al' glaikit bastert. 

Lol

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

Probably asked for a cup of tea and bread and butter with it as well the uncultured old fuck.

"Dee yis dee chips n aht?"

• 1 month later...

533-D8319-252-B-4-DB9-8-DBF-02-DAD2-AD07

moonfish cafe last night was great. Pain in the arse trying to book it online but the food was ace. 

One of those places where you ask for water and get a bottle for about £5 though. G’wa with that, we’re not in botswana. Tap is completely fine (she had received it before I arrived)

20 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

You’ve also to remember the scale moves.  Medium rare for me but wouldn’t dare ask for that in France.  Fucking thing would still be chewing the cud.

exactly. 
one mans m-r is another mans w-d

• Dildo 1