Nfl

RAZOR

Yep What happened to the saints tonight ? They made a fool of the Colts last week.

To be fair. The One Man Colts are making a fool of themselves.

He will be in the draft, he could have been in it last year but wanted to stay on at college.

I think he would be silly not to do his senior year now he has came this far.

To be fair. The One Man Colts are making a fool of themselves.

I think he would be silly not to do his senior year now he has came this far.

Watched an interview with him on ESPN at the weekend and he said he will be going to NFL this draft. Certain to be number one pick. Just typical that 9ers best season in years coincides with the year he comes into to draft as would have loved him to come to the 9ers to continue working Harbaugh. Also typical that 9ers are looking at a winning season in a year I am not going over for a game.

Watched an interview with him on ESPN at the weekend and he said he will be going to NFL this draft. Certain to be number one pick. Just typical that 9ers best season in years coincides with the year he comes into to draft as would have loved him to come to the 9ers to continue working Harbaugh. Also typical that 9ers are looking at a winning season in a year I am not going over for a game.

so who has number 1 draft pick?

so who has number 1 draft pick?

Looking like straight fight between Colts and Dolphins for 1st pick. Rams are also struggling again but are in a pish division and might still pick up the ood win (hopefully against seahawks or Cardinals and not the 9ers) to rule them out of getting first pick. If Colts do finish with worst record would think they would take Luck as injury to Manning looks if not a career ender one the will mean he will have on going injury problems. If Rams or Dolphins finish last there is a fair chance they may trade the 1st pick as there are a few teams who may offer up some decent deals to get Luck which would allow both teams to strengthen other positions rather than just one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the Falcons are now out. but my early prediction still holds. :)

although the Saints are a good bet for the superbowl still. they had a harder time of it yesterday than i thought they would.. but came out with a win, nonetheless.

I've got a feeling that the Saints might find this weekend's game a lot harder and may well struggle against a 49ers defence that has had the benefit of the weeks rest.