"hillsborough Files To Be Released"

i cant believe some of the comments ive read on here....

yeah mibbe some and it will be a very small % of liverpool fans are scum... but every support has this minority..

and yeah it was 23 years ago... but i hope that no one on here ever has to go through what 96 families went through on that day, then people that died went out to watch their team play a game of football and never came home...then the media/police/politicians covered up what happened and turned it around so that it looked like the fans themselves were to blame

now the truth is out these families can finally let their loved ones RIP knowing that they were not to blame!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

i cant believe some of the comments ive read on here....

yeah mibbe some and it will be a very small % of liverpool fans are scum... but every support has this minority..

and yeah it was 23 years ago... but i hope that no one on here ever has to go through what 96 families went through on that day, then people that died went out to watch their team play a game of football and never came home...then the media/police/politicians covered up what happened and turned it around so that it looked like the fans themselves were to blame

now the truth is out these families can finally let their loved ones RIP knowing that they were not to blame!!!

I'm sure I heard Cameron say today that politicians were not involved in the cover up according to the new report.

so what is it they want? do they want to have someone to point the finger at and blame them for these deaths?

I can't comment as I wasnt around at the time but from what I hear Liverpool had a notorious following at the time, Heysell springs to mind, thieving were ever they went. Had the same happened at a Dons game I'd have no doubt the casuals etc would get a mention.

Do agree though nobody deserves to die at football.

If the families did claim compensation, would Sheffield Wednesday not have to pay out as well? On account of the ground not being up to scratch? Or the FA for using it despite knowing it wasn't up to scratch?

That would be a "when" instead of an "if" chief...Cameron's speech lays the blame at the Yorkshire Police force's door...i.e. the tax payer

They were every bit as bad and notorious as the hun following in recent times and it's unlikely that they would garner much sympathy from anyone for their behaviour.

The truth is Liverpool fans killed Liverpool fans, aided and abetted by police incompetence and arrogance.

There have obviously been some insensitive things said in the aftermath but nothing should get away from the basic truth, which was that the support was full of pissed up hooligans spoiling for trouble, week in, week out.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

They were every bit as bad and notorious as the hun following in recent times and it's unlikely that they would garner much sympathy from anyone for their behaviour.

The truth is Liverpool fans killed Liverpool fans, aided and abetted by police incompetence and arrogance.

There have obviously been some insensitive things said in the aftermath but nothing should get away from the basic truth, which was that the support was full of pissed up hooligans spoiling for trouble, week in, week out.

Wise words tup...but unfortunately Cameron has fu*ked it regally with his speech today...I'm not sure if he's been carried away by the Olympics or Andy Murray finally man-ing up...could have been round at MT's on the crack pipe...who knows but he's played into these Pikey vermin

You just don't get it do you - they are looking for the truth.

And there is no question the police made mistakes - that's not even up for debate.

Now they've got the truth will that be end of it ? I fear not there will be calls for another enquiry, compo claims and possibly criminal claims.

Time to let the victims rest in peace now, but knowing the Scouser mentality that will not happen

The police covered up they weren't to blame.

They covered up that people were dead when they weren't.

41 people could have potentially been saved.

Why has it taken 23 years, disgrace.

Cameron: 'Liverpool fans were NOT to blame for the disaster'.

The hidden papers have been released and now the truth is out. The police fucked up that day, and it was covered up... 164 police statements changed to delete negative comments about the police. Shocking.

Shocking will be when you see what this costs you and me in increased Council tax and loss in amenities...I know you support the team but the scouse are an abomination of a breed...just watch and see what these cu*ts try and screw the country for

• Downvote 3

Shocking will be when you see what this costs you and me in increased Council tax and loss in amenities...I know you support the team but the scouse are an abomination of a breed...just watch and see what these cu*ts try and screw the country for

Someone's an abomination and its not Liverpool fans. Try looking in a mirror. I'd like to see if your words were the same if it was your family. :angry: