Big Man

Latest Purchase Thread

Post a picture of anything that you have bought recently (big purchases and small), so that we can build up both a qualitative and quantitative picture of what is going on in our collective lives. I'll start;

SFTIRNBRU.jpg
£1.30 - i prefer it out of the glass bottle, it tastes better. I think the aluminium f*cks with the sugars in the drink.

Over to you...

Edited by Big Man

Jesus, do you never stop to think "I wonder if anyone else will actually be interested in the fact I bought a bottle of Irn Bru?" In fact, I'm astounded you even find it interesting yourself.

Jesus, do you never stop to think "I wonder if anyone else will actually be interested in the fact I bought a bottle of Irn Bru?" In fact, I'm astounded you even find it interesting yourself.

I find that my life is for the better in the knowledge that the Big Man has just bought a bottle of Irn Bru

What an incredibly cuntish and self-centered thought to enter ones head.

Do you ever stop to think that i don't post on here to arouse your (or indeed anyone else's) interest. I post soley for my own amusement and titilation - no other reason.

If you can't contribute constructively to the thread, why don't you hit the little X button in the top right-hand corner of the screen and piss off to bed like a good wee lassie.

:wave:

I bought a hair cut.

This is where I bought it.

10497460.jpg

Actually bought a chocolate bar at approx 5.15pm this evening, however as it was <£1.00 I've not included it.

Edited by Dynamo

I bought a hair cut.

This is where I bought it.

10497460.jpg

Actually bought a chocolate bar at approx 5.15pm this evening, however as it was <

That's the place that does the turkish shaves is it? Always wanted one of those but not sure how much it costs :dontknow:

Aye it is. Was about

For lunch, although was in much better nick than the one shown. Also accompanied by a bag of Mackies mature cheddar and onion crisps, and a yorkie.

That's the place that does the turkish shaves is it? Always wanted one of those but not sure how much it costs :dontknow:

I had one last year sometime, i think it was around

Sorry SOTR, thought it was safeish :(

No worries... everywhere is different I guess. I would get into trouble if I was caught looking at photos of women in lingerie! My work bans everything!

Bought a pair of Timberland boots today as I'm away to join the SAS.

My last major purchase was also a pair of timberlands. Gore tex lined bad boys for the upcoming winter.