Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

Went to "The Mall at Millenia" wouldn't normally bother but the bird had an apple laptop to pick up she ordered online as it's cheaper over here. 

50% aff in the sales on the shirts. Bizargins. 

Get some cracking deals in Florida at all the shopping places, got caught in a shoot out en route back from the florida mall, that was a laugh.

Get some cracking deals in Florida at all the shopping places, got caught in a shoot out en route back from the florida mall, that was a laugh.

There was a 4 pack of happy socks gaan cheap. Was tempted to buy them for you. 

Some cunt has been shooting at random cars on the motorway nae far fae us. Hopefully be alright haha

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/state/4-cars-hit-by-bullets-on-florida-highway-one-week-after-15-cars-were-shot-on-i-4-i-95

Some cunt has been shooting at random cars on the motorway nae far fae us. Hopefully be alright haha

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/state/4-cars-hit-by-bullets-on-florida-highway-one-week-after-15-cars-were-shot-on-i-4-i-95

That would've been nice of you, needing to add some socks to my game I think, sitting at 116 pairs just now, will add some new soon.

whaling, were they?

Nah coming home from shopping, bus got stopped by a guy waving a gun about, he then showed his badge told us all to get down as something was happening then a few shots from behind the bus were fired off

Een down the South side of international drive is decent iirc.

I'd to bring back a pair of NB for our pal....

Bought a pair of tactical sunglasses to wear when I'm out clearing dead branches and trees in the woods. 

They grip my temples like a fucking vice, and by the time I'm done I've a screaming fucking migraine. 

Going to go back to wearing regular safety glasses and risk losing an eye. 

• Downvote 1

Bought a pair of tactical sunglasses to wear when I'm out clearing dead branches and trees in the woods.

They grip my temples like a fucking vice, and by the time I'm done I've a screaming fucking migraine.

Going to go back to wearing regular safety glasses and risk losing an eye.

Swimming goggles would work

Swimming goggles would work

Onion goggles worked pretty well, but I need them for chopping onions, plus they limit your peripheral vision like swimming goggles would. 

I'm dicking about in birch forest, and they've tons of springy, low branches that are hard to see at the best of times. Ski goggles might be a decent shout, tho. 

• Downvote 1
  • 6 months later...