Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

14 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

He hates your jacket, as I do, and you can't handle the truth? You expected everyone to say how wonderful your shit jacket is? I'm certain many of you do like it but just as I posted in relation to the "modern beers" market, some of you need to learn to tolerate the opinions of others and what goes on in the real world. Nobody can expect a consensus on matters of personal taste. Only a fucking thick cunt would take offence.

That's for the advice on the attire .i should wear on sporting activities....gentlemen....

should of came here first. 

Fuck off?

7 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Was hardly "forcing"

When you get a new tv, it kicks off a chain reaction 

My current media room telly then went into the living room, the living room went into the kitchen,  the kitchen one went into the bedroom and my bedroom one went to my mum and dad for a fraction of what it would cost them to get one of that calibre elsewhere 

Everyone wins

4 tellies in a house of 2 adults. Chavtastic ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
37 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Was hardly "forcing"

When you get a new tv, it kicks off a chain reaction 

My current media room telly then went into the living room, the living room went into the kitchen,  the kitchen one went into the bedroom and my bedroom one went to my mum and dad for a fraction of what it would cost them to get one of that calibre elsewhere 

Everyone wins

Unless you hate the cunts you're at the wind up .I gave my dad my old car when I bought a new one.  There is no way on this earth I would ask my parents for money for anything .

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

" How would you rate your performance today? You were supposed to take the bins out and make the dinner and you've done neither?"

" Well, obviously it's still early and there's still time to rectify that, obviously. Obviously I can stick on the baked beans and do the bins whilst the beans are warming up . This the game plan and I hope it al pans out.. OR POTS OUT IN THE CASE OF THE BEANS . HAHA"

"Quite"