Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

Haven't bought any trainers for a year. Got these walking boots for £125 I think it was, horrendous colour but just for up the hills and camping. Can take off the dirty sole and use the inner as slippers when out and about with my tent, saving the weight of carrying extra slippers. Terrific.

All other clothing purchases have also been outdoor related. 

https://www.endclothing.com/gb/new-balance-x-tokyo-design-studio-niobium-msnb1yl.html?173=uk-7&utm_source=google_surfaces&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=google_surface_gb&gclid=CjwKCAiA6aSABhApEiwA6Cbm_6UDPH7rqndYRlMZg77S3v0ZKpx94z2o4N_l8-0RKPqBwYWDhGrHYBoClioQAvD_BwE

21 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I've got three pairs of "trainers" for work (from "mountain shops" rather than sports outlets) which are in various stages of decay, all goretex so when old and tatty looking, I use for walking the dogs and going up hills. My oldest pair were still waterproof after 15 years when I gave them to my daughter's boyfriend when they were walking our dogs and he had good trainers on which would've got messed up. Different uses but if you're needing something waterproof, can't recommend spending the extra for goretex highly enough. My socks are bone dry after 12 hours in the rain and trudging through long wet grass all day. Can pick them up for less than £100 in the sales at Cotswolds, Tiso and the like.

Only issue with Goretex is that they look fucking awful and are generally worn by paedophiles. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

You fail to make a distinction between functionality, work and leisure.

How the fuck can the paedos afford goretex? "Generally worn"? Jeesus, how many paedos do you have in BoD? I would've thought paedos would not have advertised their paedoness and would've been covert and secretive but in your world, they're fucking everywhere.

They advertise their paedo ways by wearing Goretex trainers. 

Are all paedos poor like? How exactly could a peado not afford goretex?

2 minutes ago, Dad said:

Twas back in the year 2006...a time free of the shackles of so many things apparent in this time.

Foolish and reckless I was back then - young and carefree; I took with me a few joints, 500ml of water and no food - ah no

Needless to say I was in pretty bad shape come the descent; fortunately however, I was able to convince one of my compadres to assist me with a 'provisions for joints' arrangement ?

Dont get me wrong son - I've oft walked since to all sorts of places - just none of them up a munro.

Fucking ages ago would have been an acceptable answer. 

• Haha 1

This alluring device came from Amazon today, wife ordered it... was pretty sure I knew what it was for so I was all excited... 

Went through to see the wife, waving it around in front of my little fireman, "That's what I'm talking about!" I said, giving her purchase my stamp of approval. 

Obviously disappointed when I found out it wasn't for sticking my cock in.  

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

This alluring device came from Amazon today, wife ordered it... was pretty sure I knew what it was for so I was all excited... 

Went through to see the wife, waving it around in front of my little fireman, "That's what I'm talking about!" I said, giving her purchase my stamp of approval. 

Obviously disappointed when I found out it wasn't for sticking my cock in.  

spacer.png

Wasn’t doesnt mean can’t.