Millertime

Christmas Album - 2011

mate to be fair id rather do that as it takes ages putting them onto youtube!!

im doing a couple more so will do when im finished - ok?

Perfect, sounds good to me.

Leave the 'YouTube' adding to the folk who download the big file from Megaupload, saves you a lot of time.

haha i thank you, but id be a PROPER prat if i uploaded songs of maself singing properly!!

:laughing:

For fuck sake. I'm new to this Christmas Album carry on but I actually presumed you were self promoting yourself as a good singer and posting videos of you singing in a blow your own trumpet sort of way. Not that you ever do that I hasten to add. :rolleyes:

Never thought for one minute that you were taking the piss with your singing other than changing some words. :laughing:

For a piss take sing song it's not too shabby. Have you ever uploaded a song sung properly?

are you shitting me?

matey youve obviously not heard them all - theyre total piss-takes

as if id be uploading songs onto the net hoping for some kind of approval!!

its just for a laugh and at the end of the day i do enjoy doing it!

No I'm not. I thought some of them sounded half decent and just presumed you were doing a musical version of posting pictures of your guns. :laughing:

Can I request "Mr Tambourine Man"?

No I'm not. I thought some of them sounded half decent and just presumed you were doing a musical version of posting pictures of your guns. :laughing:

Can I request "Mr Tambourine Man"?

Scratch that.

"Like a rollin stone" would be better. :thumbs:

Just put this on and the pup stopped dead whilst in the middle of going mental with one of his toys, looked at me with a quizical look then walked over and sat at the computer listening and didn't move til it was finished.

Sign Dexter the pooch up to the MT fan club!

MT - select ALL files and use WinZip or whatever you have on your computer.

So I'll start again, select ALL the files - right click and send to Zip file or WinRAR file. There will be an option for that.

It'll create a wee folder that will be 3 books stacked on top of one another.

Then go to Megaupload and select that file.

Sorted.