Paul Lawrie's Corner

Laird was a richt chunt, made Paul hole out 2 footers twice, nae need for at.

That the first time you've played with Laird, Paul?

Very frustrating today just didn't go my way , had loads of bad bounces but that's golf I suppose

Martin putted very well and made me tap in twice from 18 inches bit naughty but good luck to him he's a solid player

Still a top ten for me so another good week

Thanks again for all your support ,your Nae a bad bunch sometimes, home tonight thank f***

Paul

Aye, Laird strikes me as being a bit of a twat, white Breeks, belly putter, dodgy accent. Mmmmm

Maybe if you actually watched some golf?.....

Had arguably the most exciting win of 2011 last season, and has never been anything but a top gent whenever he's been interviewed. Comments about his accent just show what a bunch of parochial erses some in the north east can be, he's been in America for a dozen years, how the fuck do you expect him to sound?

Very frustrating today just didn't go my way , had loads of bad bounces but that's golf I suppose

Martin putted very well and made me tap in twice from 18 inches bit naughty but good luck to him he's a solid player

Still a top ten for me so another good week

Thanks again for all your support ,your Nae a bad bunch sometimes, home tonight thank f***

Paul

Unlucky min, booming those drives, is that you in the Masters yet?

Maybe if you actually watched some golf?.....

Had arguably the most exciting win of 2011 last season, and has never been anything but a top gent whenever he's been interviewed. Comments about his accent just show what a bunch of parochial erses some in the north east can be, he's been in America for a dozen years, how the fuck do you expect him to sound?

Spot on. Really humble from what I've seen in interviews. And I was full of praise for the lad at Bay Hill, takes some stones to win there.

Unlucky min, booming those drives, is that you in the Masters yet?

yeah should be min , will be defending points from andalucia win last year but should still be ok

martin laird is good guy and a very good player and like you say has been in america for long time with college etc

i was disapointed today as didnt do much wrong and got shafted but that can happen

paul