Rangers Into Administration

Red Dragon

Opinion of the news?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Best news ever?

• Yes

If anyone is interested in purchasing shares, they should sign up and let them know how much they'd like to give at the below link.

You'll also be sent a prospectus, which I've been informed will at least cost a couple of quid for each one they send out.

Fire in lads.

Share Issue

Do you know if they confirm by email to you before sending anything out?

Just ordered one for my local Tesco for Mr Welli Buyergrun but put in a fake email address

I'd also like to know the answer to this.

I'm no expert I'm afraid so what implications does this have for Secvo?

I trust bad implications :crossfingers:

Sevconians HATE Craig Whyte. To them, HE put The Famous glasgow rangers under. This will hopefully have massive implications for the share issue if they think that Whyte has ANYTHING to do with sevco/newhun FC.

Also, does this not mean that the Management at sevco are not as "fresh and new" as it would have first appeared. Maybe HMRC might want to take a look at this?

What difference does it make if Whyte introduced Green to D & P?

I'm wondering the same, TSFM forum is jumping up and down with excitement but what effect does it actually have because I think I'm missing something?

How will this stop the share issue? Will Green having known Whyte before buying "the club" stop the masses pledging their

What it constitutes is further damning evidence of widespread fraud, corruption and collusion in the murky corridors of Scottish football's inner sanctum.

Surely this will finish them off if true?

PS - sevconians is such a fine name for the nomadic tribe of knuckle dragging supporters who have no club anymore but have decided to pump money into a newly established umbrella company established by a Yorkshireman who is a close pal of Craig Whyte.

These people are so fucking thick it's unreal.

Karl was far too busy being nice at school to bother too much with his lessons.

Indeed, but here yi go Tup, for you - sevco.

Another shit storm on the way?

So bascially we're going to be drip fed little snippets of Whyte's latest interview on an hourly/daily/weekly basis.

Hopefully the more that comes to the surface, the more it lands the zombie huns in the shit all over again.

I want these cunts dead and buried for good :hunbash:

For those asking what difference it makes we'll need to see what Whyte said and then watch the fall out to know. So many dubious things have happened and been quite carefully ignored by the authorities already you can't rely on anything.

For one thing does Whyte have much credibility given he has essentially been described as a liar in court - by the judge.

But if he is suggesting there are links between himself, Green and D&P then the whole administration has to be called into question. The owner of a company can't go into administration and "plan" for the admin process to reach a pre-planned result, ie transfer to Green with reduced or wiped out debts by screwing the creditors.

This might see creditors question the whole process of administration, it might see Lord Hodge judge the administration to be invalid and it might even see BDO reverse the sale of the assets to Green.

Its mind boggling enough that a few months after buying the assorted trademarks and symbols of the club along with the "goodwill" (ie the existing customer loyalty) for

This whole process really has restored my faith in humanity to do the right thing in the long term.

These chancers are being exposed in every hole they seek refuge in.

Magic.

What we really need to see now is Lord Hodge make a statement or judgment on the Administration process then let BDO get on with investigating it and making their recommendations. The sooner the better. I'm not sure anyone will have the balls to unwind the sale of assets but then if its all been shown to be completely corrupt how can Green be allowed to carry on?

We could really do with the FTT result coming out too so we can put an end to this nonsense being spouted about simple administrative errors etc etc.

Then we have the SPL Commisions report to look forward too. :-)

My predicition right now?

- The Share floatation will either be stopped by the AIM or there will be so much doubt about it that it will fail

- Then Green and co need to pump more money in to keep going

OR put the club back into admin again to try and shed further debt, this time losing jobs and maybe assets too

- If they come out of admin that time they'll have been set back years with what they will lose

- The fans won't be in such a rush to support them at that point

- slow lingering death as their fans walk away

- The Share floatation will either be stopped by the AIM or there will be so much doubt about it that it will fail

OR put the club back into admin again to try and shed further debt, this time losing jobs and maybe assets too

- If they come out of admin that time they'll have been set back years with what they will lose

:spunk:

What we really need to see now is Lord Hodge make a statement or judgment on the Administration process then let BDO get on with investigating it and making their recommendations. The sooner the better. I'm not sure anyone will have the balls to unwind the sale of assets but then if its all been shown to be completely corrupt how can Green be allowed to carry on?

We could really do with the FTT result coming out too so we can put an end to this nonsense being spouted about simple administrative errors etc etc.

Sevco started up with no debt. What debt is this you speak of?

Sounds a lot like wishful thinking.

Before they need a share issue, there is debt, or imminent debt. They need financial aid because they can't pay what they're paying without some extra piss in the pisspot.

Green will do a private issue to as many gullible bearz as possible. Proceeds will pay off Ticketus with them/CW retaining deeds of Murray Park to make up the difference. Then expect the BK's to ride to the rescue with a capital injection for working capital thus giving them their cleansed club, Ibrox and absolutely no question of any link to either punishments or

Green will do a private issue to as many gullible bearz as possible. Proceeds will pay off Ticketus with them/CW retaining deeds of Murray Park to make up the difference. Then expect the BK's to ride to the rescue with a capital injection for working capital thus giving them their cleansed club, Ibrox and absolutely no question of any link to either punishments or

OK BKs refuse to hand over anything. Newco mk11 has assets but zero trading history so no lines of credit. Newco mk11 has assets (Ibrox and team, and yes their precious f*cking history) but no cash as called in by creditors of newco mk 1 namely Green, Whyte and Ticketus. So where do they get cash for their operations, especially loss making operations? Not another share issue? Shirley?

(This is why if the bearz were smart they actually wouldn't sucker into this floatation but then if the bearz were smart.....)

Green knows this and if the bearz are smart he's f*cked, albeit they'll need to play fast and loose with their club for a wee while whilst Green threatens to play the Tesco-plus-attractive-flats card. Whyte knows that eventually the bearz will cave, to save their club, but won't be stung twice three times for a fourth time hence his timing now.

No they didn't.

The takeover completed based on a private loan that the club is obliged to pay.. Green made this clear during the takoever bid.

They are accruing new debts all the time due to the large expenditure of the club.

They have transfer debts still to pay to other football clubs I believe.

There is also the question of the ownership of the assets and the floating charges associated with those.

So no, they are definately not debt free in the true sense.

Let me put it this way if they have no debts building why have the share offer now? What is the money for?

They don't need to spend on facilities and can't buy players.

Is this right then...

Green is effectively employed by Ticketus as ...Green is on the Newco board along with 2 Zeus Capital employees. Zeus Capital likely funded buying the club from Duff and Phelps and so Green is in effect the public face of Zeus Capital who now own Newco. Zeus Capital is part owned by Octopus who also happen to own Ticketus.

Ticketus have now paid out around

Is this right then...

Green is effectively employed by Ticketus as ...Green is on the Newco board along with 2 Zeus Capital employees. Zeus Capital likely funded buying the club from Duff and Phelps and so Green is in effect the public face of Zeus Capital who now own Newco. Zeus Capital is part owned by Octopus who also happen to own Ticketus.

Ticketus have now paid out around