Rangers Into Administration

Red Dragon

Opinion of the news?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Best news ever?

• Yes

Funny, but only as long as it is the first stage in a greater fall.

10 points is next to nothing when you look at the league - will be far more important to Celtic than Motherwell.

My hope is they have done this in preparation of the tax result going against them.

But I suspect they will have reached a deal with HMRC who may see football clubs as a special case (for political reasons - pressure from Central Government etc)

But....

:lolrangers:

No, I meant they might agree to accept 30p in the pound or something that doesn't kill the club

Nah, not while they hold on to sellable assets, even if they are only sold at a fraction of true value!

Fucking brilliant news.

If I could get in to youtube at work, celebrate good times would be getting an airing!

If they lose the HMRC case then they should be stripped of all the trophies that they won by using the money they cheated from the taxman.

And if they re-apply for membership of the league I hope they are told to remove the 5 f4ckin stars from above their badge.

Hahahahahahahaha, you've gotten what you deserve you miserable hun c4nts. Die!

• Site Sponsor

Taking out tax case this will slash debts with creditors having to accept less than they are owed. Ten point penalty which will mean instead of finishing 2nd they will finish erm 2nd. As much as I laugh at their predicament this alone is not much. The tax case now is the biggie.

Creditors won't have to accept anything if they have the clout to say "No, sell the assets we'll get more"