Red Dragon

Rangers Into Administration

Opinion of the news?  

337 members have voted

1. 1. Best news ever?

• Yes

fucking magic. I hope this is just the beginning and that the hmrc will deal the killing blow and finish the cunts off for good.

die you bastards :laughing:

Part of me hopes this is a ploy by Whyte in attempt to shift the tax case in our favour.

:hysterical:

Funny, but only as long as it is the first stage in a greater fall.

10 points is next to nothing when you look at the league - will be far more important to Celtic than Motherwell.

My hope is they have done this in preparation of the tax result going against them.

But I suspect they will have reached a deal with HMRC who may see football clubs as a special case (for political reasons - pressure from Central Government etc)

But....

:lolrangers:

Fat fucking chance that HMRC will sign up for a reduced tax bill from the impending case then additionally accept 10p in the pound for it. Think they'll push for liquidation to get their dough.

Fat fucking chance that HMRC will sign up for a reduced tax bill from the impending case then additionally accept 10p in the pound for it. Think they'll push for liquidation to get their dough.

No, I meant they might agree to accept 30p in the pound or something that doesn't kill the club

What if a club fails to reach an agreement?

A club may try again to reach a satisfactory agreement with its creditors. But, if is unable to agree a deal, the company will be dissolved and the club will cease to exist.

Easily the funniest 5 mins I've had since someone paid money for Lee Miller, from the one answer questionaire to the confetti. Sterling effort by all concerned.

Stand free (of mega tax liability)

No, I meant they might agree to accept 30p in the pound or something that doesn't kill the club

Nah, not while they hold on to sellable assets, even if they are only sold at a fraction of true value!

Fucking brilliant news.

If I could get in to youtube at work, celebrate good times would be getting an airing!

Rangers have been tryin to deal out of court for the past 2 years. It's not going to happen. In a nut shell they're fucked...

after the harry redknapp fiasco the hmrc need a win. I'm hoping the huns are the ones to give them that win.

hahahahahahahahahaha DIE HUNS

If they lose the HMRC case then they should be stripped of all the trophies that they won by using the money they cheated from the taxman.

And if they re-apply for membership of the league I hope they are told to remove the 5 f4ckin stars from above their badge.

Hahahahahahahaha, you've gotten what you deserve you miserable hun c4nts. Die!

This is awesome. 3 day week, Rangers in administration, darts on Thursday and I go to Glasgow this weekend going to be such a laugh down there. :lolrangers: :lolrangers: :lolrangers::hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

:dancin::cheers::bounce:

naw but but naw but no surrender by ra way but naw but never paying ma taxes ever again by ra way but naw fair but but ...repeat ad nauseum

there, that's the Radio Clyde one covered.

Radio Scotland will have one or both of Traynor and Chick the Dick, won't it?

That'll be smashing :)

Taking out tax case this will slash debts with creditors having to accept less than they are owed. Ten point penalty which will mean instead of finishing 2nd they will finish erm 2nd. As much as I laugh at their predicament this alone is not much. The tax case now is the biggie.

Creditors won't have to accept anything if they have the clout to say "No, sell the assets we'll get more"