Where Are They Now

20 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Lyndon Dykes....on a plane to London instead of on the pitch facing sevco later. Livi have accepted a £2million bid from QPR. English football really has gone mad. Boy isn't even worth half that amount

Why can't we get more for our players. Cosgrove has scored 20+ goals the past two seasons. Dykes scored 11 goals last season and yet we are receiving the same 2 million figure for our top goalscorer. The Rangers are receiving offers of up to 18 million for Morelos who has the same goal scoring ratio (during his time in Scotland) as Cosgrove. I don't get it.

11 minutes ago, CalgaryDon said:

Why can't we get more for our players. Cosgrove has scored 20+ goals the past two seasons. Dykes scored 11 goals last season and yet we are receiving the same 2 million figure for our top goalscorer. The Rangers are receiving offers of up to 18 million for Morelos who has the same goal scoring ratio (during his time in Scotland) as Cosgrove. I don't get it.

Actually getting money for a player and “receiving offers” are two completely different things, you are aware of that? The hun sycophants in the media are likely printing whatever the huns want them to in an effort to inflate transfer fees for them. Nobody is paying 18 million for Morelos.

31 minutes ago, CalgaryDon said:

SEVCO aren’t getting offers of £18m.

If they had, he’d be driven to the airport. 

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Lyndon Dykes....on a plane to London instead of on the pitch facing sevco later. Livi have accepted a £2million bid from QPR. English football really has gone mad. Boy isn't even worth half that amount

If this is true, Cosgrove must be worth at least double that based on him being classed as homegrown.

In an interview on the club’s website, Ellon-native Ross noted the differences between the Scottish and Dutch club games, saying: “In the Netherlands, a neat structure and good organisation form the basis. It’s a type of game that I prefer.

“In Scotland, the long ball is regularly used and it often happened that I only saw the ball constantly flying over me. That could be frustrating at times.

LOL

1 hour ago, muttonhumper said:

In an interview on the club’s website, Ellon-native Ross noted the differences between the Scottish and Dutch club games, saying: “In the Netherlands, a neat structure and good organisation form the basis. It’s a type of game that I prefer.

“In Scotland, the long ball is regularly used and it often happened that I only saw the ball constantly flying over me. That could be frustrating at times.

LOL

Good description of Mcinnes football

Malcolm Kpedekpo

^^^ Copied & pasted obvs.

Malcolm Kpedekpo (born 27 August 1976) is an investment banker and former footballer. Playing for Aberdeen as a schoolboy and later while at university, Kpedekpo left football to move to Australia working for KPMG. He returned to Scotland to work for the Bank of Scotland before starting investment firm Panoramic Growth Equity.

?