Where Are They Now

22 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Probably the key player in winning the only trophy we have won in the last 25 years (nearly) though

2 pen shoot out victories and the old climbing frame face was excellent against st johnstone, in a semi final scoreline that certainly flattered us

21 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

And so nearly fucked it for us about 85 mins or so in the final when Anderson bailed him out off a routine catch.  A classic clanger in fact.  99% of what he did was fine. 

3.38 in,  Anderson bailing out the clown.

If you list some of the key assets a keeper needs, he's poor in many of them. 

Coming for crosses - poor.

Command of the box - poor. 

Positioning in the box and goal line - poor

Always blaming the defence no matter how big a fuck up you've done -excellent

Shot stopping - good. With the caveat that the ball always seemed to land at the opponents feet. 

Not getting beaten at the Near post - chronically bad

Inspiring confidence in the defence- yikes 

And on, and on...

1 minute ago, Andy_123 said:

Who was the little rotund black fella we had in goals for a while? He was very bad.

The outspoken Jason Brown? 

I mind he finished season 2011/12 (I think) pretty well, but then Clangers started the following season..... and dropped an absolute clanger on the first game of the season away to Celtic. Last minute of the game and the tims won 1-0.... Big fat Jason was less than impressed. 

He got another go later than season after Langfield was sent off and appeared to have put on another 7 stone.

Not sure why I remember shite like this.

38 minutes ago, Henry said:

A lot of embarrassing posts on the Hat about McGhee lost unfortunately. 

I forgot about that. I was one of the many banned from the hat in this period!! 

Think it was after a 2-2 draw at Easter Road. I think I said I wish we lost the game so McGhee might have been sacked after

I think this was the fixture in question, but I can understand the fact that nobody cares;

http://www.afcheritage.org/matches/fixtures/mreport.cfm?fixture_id=5121&season=2009-10&squad=Senior

8 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Saved a penalty at Fir Park against a very good Motherwell side in the Scottish Cup, on the same day Rory Fallon scored a tremendous brace.

A great day watching a horrendous Dons side.

Hughes & Rae running the show from midfield as usual

A great day out that,huge Dons support,and 2 surprisingly fine strikes fae Fallon.

Speaking of where are they now...https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42139461