Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Where Are They Now

1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

Bryson to St Johnstone 1 year deal 

Where are you seeing this? Not mentioned in the Retard so I checked the Fermers own website and it isn't on there either.

Would be a bizarre signing for them. Our medical team/physios couldn't keep him fit for much more than 6-8 weeks at a time. So fuck knows why they would think theirs could. Maybe they're employing a witch doctor to see if voodoo will work?? Just can't see any other outcome for any Premier side that risks taking him on than Bryson abstracting large amounts of cash for the square root of hee haw return. Pay-as-you-play might work but has anyone ever been on a true PAYP deal before (that is..without a guaranteed base salary with PAYP bonus on top.)?

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Where are you seeing this? Not mentioned in the Retard so I checked the Fermers own website and it isn't on there either.

Would be a bizarre signing for them. Our medical team/physios couldn't keep him fit for much more than 6-8 weeks at a time. So fuck knows why they would think theirs could. Maybe they're employing a witch doctor to see if voodoo will work?? Just can't see any other outcome for any Premier side that risks taking him on than Bryson abstracting large amounts of cash for the square root of hee haw return. Pay-as-you-play might work but has anyone ever been on a true PAYP deal before (that is..without a guaranteed base salary with PAYP bonus on top.)?

Courier reporting medical today and will be in squad tomorrow. Still to be confirmed from the clubs. I would imagine his basic salary would be low with a higher appearance fee.

24 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I really doubt it. We don't even need to do the survey in Cairo because it's pretty certain that the majority would never have heard of him there. I reckon less than 38 out of a 100. 

Why do you not answer the question when I ask if you were banned or flounced off in a huff from here?

must have been really embarrassing whatever it was.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...