Where Are They Now

Are you arguing that Miller doesn't know a thing or two about defending, Simmie or Robson were kind of handy in midfield and Mcghee knew what the sticky thing with the nets attached was for?

Are you arguing that Miller knew fuck all about arithmetic, Robson couldn't spell arithmetic and Mcghee and PR, well enough said.

Or are you just arguing?

* Notice Im not using the Jim Leighton school of goalkeeper recruitment in my supposition right enough!

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

I'm saying simply

1) do you think that with them being managers, they would want to accept coach roles 

B) even if they did, they would command manager wages, so I'll say it again, why would we want to do that or even be able to 

:spanner:

1/ Why I started with "interesting he's taken an assistant role"

B?/ All of the examples I gave did not command manager salaries, at least not for very long.

Not being arsey.  It was a genuine question albeit I know the answer in so far as no, unlike America, it just doesn't happen here.  Do the individuals involved believe their own hype to the extent that they wont simply be an assistant coach?  Aitken, Miller, Malpas, Hegarty, list is endless  Even after they've crashed and burned in a hot seat.  Only other example I can think of off the top of my head is Weir at the hun and he didnt last long either.  Seems to be common knowledge that  McAllister is Gerrard's token scot with the real brain being the other Liverpool lad whos name Ive forgotton and cant be arsed looking up.   

Terry Taylor - Burton Albion.

Done deal! Wolves have allowed Burton to snap up Terry Taylor, who sounds like a tough-tackling veteran midfielder from the 50s. The Wales Under-21 international has signed a two-and-a-half year contract at Burton, becoming the struggling League One club’s seventh signing of the January transfer window. Manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink was quick to big him up. “He has big potential and the sky is the limit – whatever he wants to achieve, he will achieve,” Hasselbaink says.

22 hours ago, Millertime said:

GMS on kickback

Mackay-Steven was a disgrace yesterday, he just wasn't interested, Kingsley must hope GMS stays on the right wing because he never gets the help he should get from a player that was hailed as a great signing. 

Lol @Wester Hailes Skins

Sounds exactly like him. Great player for YouTube footage but when you watch him week in week out it’s a different story 

Just now, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Sounds exactly like him. Great player for YouTube footage but when you watch him week in week out it’s a different story 

I had a feeling he would treat the half season in the Championship as a bit of a jolly. 

Good big game player but just won't be interested playing championship football every week. 

22 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Yep, mcinnes deserves credit for not repeating the mcginn mistake again then 

I think he would've made the mistake if he had the money at his disposal. 

1 hour ago, Henry said:

Terry Taylor - Burton Albion.

Done deal! Wolves have allowed Burton to snap up Terry Taylor, who sounds like a tough-tackling veteran midfielder from the 50s. The Wales Under-21 international has signed a two-and-a-half year contract at Burton, becoming the struggling League One club’s seventh signing of the January transfer window. Manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink was quick to big him up. “He has big potential and the sky is the limit – whatever he wants to achieve, he will achieve,” Hasselbaink says.

Financial arrangement? Probably something the means the Dons get nothing

10 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Yep and he didn't do the same with gms 

Lesson learned

More accurately he couldn't do the same with GMS

If he was willing to wait till summer we would have offered him a contract. Whether that contract would have bettered what Hearts have given him is open to debate

23 hours ago, Millertime said:

GMS on kickback

Mackay-Steven was a disgrace yesterday, he just wasn't interested, Kingsley must hope GMS stays on the right wing because he never gets the help he should get from a player that was hailed as a great signing. 

Lol @Wester Hailes Skins

He's too busy frantically rubbing himself off over the signing of another two players that nobody has ever heard of.