Where Are They Now

On 3/31/2021 at 7:46 PM, Don Fonte said:

My daughters just about moving in to size 6s and she's 11.

I'm sticking with pathetic.

One of my ex's only had size 3 feet (she was 19 when we met) and had massive tits. Used to wonder how she never toppled over from time to time.

She benefited from being able to buy kids trainers at cheaper prices and I benefited from her massive jugs.

33 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

One of my ex's only had size 3 feet (she was 19 when we met) and had massive tits. Used to wonder how she never toppled over from time to time.

She benefited from being able to buy kids trainers at cheaper prices and I benefited from her massive jugs.

Any pics?

12 minutes ago, RUL said:

2 pens for Birmingham and Sam didn't get near either, unsurprising for the first one as he was on the bench. 

I’ll be surprised if he isn’t dropped from their squad for next season 

he’s had his purple patch. Career in decline now 

15 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Was she a subuteo player? Would explain not following over, given the tits to feet ratio..

4 minutes ago, slippers said:

Future for Cosgrove at brum dosnt look particularly rosey. If you have any belief in him you are giving him more than couple mins in a 0-0z I hope majority of deal was in instalments and not on appearances etc. 

Or maybe our training was that bad he will need a full pre season to get up to scratch...

3 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Millions spent and don't even play him

Cosgrove has become Birmingham's Herndandez.

Mental how many guys they've bought from Scotland who have turned out shite. Is Jimmy Calderwood their greatest Scot??

The difference being that £2m isn't that much for them, whereas £800k is loads for us.