Where Are They Now

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

If he could get himself on the pitch at some point then next up he will be up against McKenna

He appears to be 4th choice striker based on who has played up there since he joined though they do play 2 up front. 

They've won a few since Bowyer took over so he'll likely stick with the guys that have done the business so far. 

But they are almost safe now so he might get more game time after that's confirmed. 

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

Really embarrassing for him so far down there

Zero starts and coming on with a few mins left

It's not ideal for him.

One goal from open play since December 2019. 

He wont score in April or May and then starting up in August with that stat.

On 4/15/2021 at 1:44 PM, TheRock said:

Danny Ward's just signed another contract with Leicester until 2025. He's never played a league game and hasn't managed more than 5 games a season since he arrived. That's a lot of time to sit on the bench and think about the Scottish league winners medal he didn't win. 

Stunning money but I just don’t get it. 

id look back on my career with a lot of regrets if I retired and hardly played any games or made any memories. Surely you’d rather drop a level, still be on mad money, play every week then get a move as number 1 on the bigger money later??

4 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Stunning money but I just don’t get it. 

id look back on my career with a lot of regrets if I retired and hardly played any games or made any memories. Surely you’d rather drop a level, still be on mad money, play every week then get a move as number 1 on the bigger money later??

It is bizarre. The guy Steve Harper was the same, at Newcastle for 20 years as back up keeper. 20 years taking shots and crosses into another keeper and getting the odd League Cup game. 

Can't argue with the money I guess. 

4 hours ago, Quagmire said:

It is bizarre. The guy Steve Harper was the same, at Newcastle for 20 years as back up keeper. 20 years taking shots and crosses into another keeper and getting the odd League Cup game. 

Can't argue with the money I guess. 

Aye thats it. I mean I'd trade my job to be an EPL back up goalie no bother!! But everything is relative and once you have something you want more or you want to do it better. Nearly 28 years old and only has a season and a half of football played. 

Imagine he stayed on loan the rest of that season and we invested in another couple decent players...

3 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Starting to look a bit dodgy for Shinnie and Derby. 

I'm free fall at the moment and Rotherham with a few games in hand just below them. 

I suspect they'll just about survive.

Rotherham blew it last week losing at home to Coventry. 

If Derby do take the drop then I could certainly see them trying to offload Shinnie though. I think he would end up at one of the Edinburgh clubs though...year's loan with Derby subsidising about 50% of his wages.

17 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Lee Miller sacked from Falkirk as Co-Manager. 

Seems an odd decision considering they were top last week of the 1st Division and are in a good position to get into the Championship next season. 

Seems even odder that a club in the third tier of Scottish football could afford to be spunking unnecessary cash on co-managers when the vast majority of clubs worldwide get by with just the one.

Surely it's a financial decision in the current climate rather than an indictment on his managerial abilities