Ke1t

Where Are They Now

I don’t think this thread is about literally where people are at any specific moment ...! I.e Fyvie just turned left onto Holburn street, heading towards Great Western Road. Fucking Weirdo!

I don’t think this thread is about literally where people are at any specific moment ...! I.e Fyvie just turned left onto Holburn street, heading towards Great Western Road. Fucking Weirdo!

What became of Bagshaw anyway? Did he ever play at any reasonable level? I'm sure I worked with his sister at one point who was decent.

What became of Bagshaw anyway? Did he ever play at any reasonable level? I'm sure I worked with his sister at one point who was decent.

Relatively unsuccessful period in HL. Last club he was signed too that I know of was Cove in the amateur leagues. Don’t think he plays at all now but I could be wrong?

He was bursting out of his shirt last night, fat cunt

Relatively unsuccessful period in HL. Last club he was signed too that I know of was Cove in the amateur leagues. Don’t think he plays at all now but I could be wrong?

Think ex poster Lethal was running them for a while?

Craig Bryson is at ARI just saw him.

Can we get ex players fitted with GPS devices so that we can track them in real time?

That's grinder Don son - you know that

Come on now

That's grinder Don son - you know that

Come on now

You're on Grindr? Crikey. Best not let Miss Dad know.

No Don - I am not on grinder

Wee prick

You too parkie - arsehole

“Where are they now”

Frank Ross.

Anyone?

On loan to Ayr United - no idea if playing

Had a look yesterday and doesn't seem to be in the team from what I can make out.

Was at St James'Park today in Leicester section to witness Maddison score a screamer and ping accurate passes around with ease. Exactly type of player we need in our midfield but showed how lucky we were to get him for time we did

James Maddison with a lovely goal today. McInnes really moulded this boy into the star he is today.

No-one's biting.

Was at St James'Park today in Leicester section to witness Maddison score a screamer and ping accurate passes around with ease. Exactly type of player we need in our midfield but showed how lucky we were to get him for time we did

A snip at £20m

Exactly type of player we need in our midfield but showed how lucky we were to get him for time we did

And how unlucky we were to have such a thick cunt of a manager that stuck him out on the wing.

And how unlucky we were to have such a thick cunt of a manager that stuck him out on the wing.

He played V Liverpool there. Equally as brutal for Leicester in the position as he was us.

Which, again, is where he plays sometimes for Leicester under Rodgers

Gregg Wylde just signed for Clyde. Dream team with Goodwillie.

Think of all the hold up play