Where Are They Now

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Was the ball over though?

interestingly Mikey Stewart has just said the graphics boy on sportscene is a massive Killie fan who hates Rodgers.  So expect the graphic to show the line and the ball somewhere about Forfar.

Rogers looked like he was almost at the back of the net - and he's only got wee short arms !

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Does Charlie Mulgrew have a club?  Maybe he'll complete that treble later on this afternoon. 

On loan at Fleetwood Town from Blackburn. He'd probably welcome a season ender. 

I once took the tram up to Fleetwood from Blackpool 30 odd years ago. Pissed with rain for the hour spent there, a shitty wee pier half the size of any in Blackpool (which I now believe has been  demolished) and the pervasive stench of fish no matter where you went from the fish market. 

Just now, Ten Caat said:

I once took the tram up to Fleetwood from Blackpool 30 odd years ago. Pissed with rain for the hour spent there, a shitty wee pier half the size of any in Blackpool (which I now believe has been  demolished) and the pervasive stench of fish no matter where you went from the fish market. 

Aye I've been to Fleetwood too. 

Grim 

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Did you bump in to Alan Bradley on the way ?

46 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Thats an incredible signing for them

Gutted

You're sounding like WHS

He's an inconsistent winger, on a good day can be unplayable, on a bad day (and there are more bad ones than good) he's like a man down.

They'll be paying him top dollar too

Oh and his girlfriend might be in possession of a stroop