Where Are They Now

8 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Mind when McInnes would give him the last 2 minutes of just about every game for about 2 years

Can’t have been great for his confidence being subbed in the final against Caley after coming on as a sub. Always put him in the Young brothers category. Tidy enough player but no way good enough for us .

6 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Can’t have been great for his confidence being subbed in the final against Caley after coming on as a sub. Always put him in the Young brothers category. Tidy enough player but no way good enough for us .

I liked him. 

Good skills and technique. 

Just too slow for the top level. 

Never really managed to have a defined position either when he was coming through. 

Seemed to have some success at championship level playing in the middle of a three behind a striker. 

Good luck to him. 

17 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I liked him. 

Never really managed to have a defined position either when he was coming through. 

Seemed to have some success at championship level playing in the middle of a three behind a striker. 

Good luck to him. 

I would agree. Lack of pace killed him. 

2 hours ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Mind when the Youngs binned us off to sign 3k a week deal with King Jimmy in Fife. Class

Darren Young looked at least half decent with us. Surprised Derek ended up having a better career. 

On 7/24/2021 at 10:22 AM, Zeus said:

?

7 hours ago, StandFree1982 said:

I still to this day can't watch that without cringing like fuck and feeling really sorry for his wife. 

7 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

+1, it is fucking horrific.

Agreed so funny yet utterly horrific at the same time ?

On 7/23/2021 at 8:00 PM, aberdeen1970 said:

I liked him. 

Good luck to him. 

All of this is true. Watched him in a couple of reserve games and he was easily the best player on the pitch. Big dons fan as well, as witnessed in the church on the hill pub as he lead a chorus of "who's that lying at Pittodrie?" Atop a table before the cup final. 

Unlucky, I think. Has enough to be playing in the top flight.