Where Are They Now

Jerel Ifil - Staines Town (Conference South)

Tommy Wright (signed for £100,000) - Harrogate Town (Conference North)

Dan Smith - Darlington 1883 (Northern League - English 9th teir)

Josh Walker - Scunthorpe Utd

Stuart Duff - FC Kairat (the mighty footballing nation of Kazakhstan)

Darren Mackie & Scott Morrison - Pheonix FC, Arizona (average attendance 2,305)

Wright is now player/joint-manager at Southern Premier League giants Corby Town - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24021132 :wtf:

I met Ferne Snoyl when he was on loan at Ujpest and I was living in Budapest. Their gaffer introduced me to him after a game. He spoke fondly of his Aberdeen days, and said he still stays in touch wi John Stewart. Loan spell didn't work out, no idea how as Hungarian fitba is rank and Snoyl was certainly better than what they had on the left side.

Paul Marshall, now at Halifax Town. During his debut against Dundee Utd he looked decent but every time I saw him after that he was utterly useless.

Anyone else remember when that clown Jazzer Bett started a thread naming him 'Paul Maestro Marshall' after a good half hour or whatever it was he played on his debut. That guy was useless.

So was Marshall.

Darren 'Mack Attack The Lion Cub Dazzler For Fucks Sake' Mackie is now without a club, having been ditched by third tier Arizona Phoenix after a season in which The Man Who Scored The Million Pound Goal failed to find the net aside from one occassion in which he pinged a heider into his own net. A net return of minus one goal for the season.

534915_535569216494953_100667362_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Aye, he played Scottish cup semi against the Arabs in 94. Fucking Brian Welsh :clangers2:

I was at that game and the replay - jute f*ckers.

(1-1 and then 1-0 to them, f*ckers - first time I had been in the new parts of hampden. Was it bowman who scored for them in the replay?)

I thought Burridge was a decent keeper for us overall.(and Hibs for a long time)..

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_de_Visscher

"In May 2007, De Visscher signed a two-year deal with Aberdeen. He made a promising debut in a friendly against non-league Cove Rangers. He made only 16 starting appearances in his first season, however he did manage two goals in the Scottish Cup, one came in a reply against Falkirkand the other came against Celtic in a quarter-final tie. Aberdeen were later knocked out in the semi-finals against lower opposition; Queen of the South.In the SPL he made a lot of substitute appearances, and towards the end of the season, he began to be a first team regular. De Visscher has frequently be known to excite the Aberdeen fans with his quick feet and trickery. De Visscher's only league goal came against Hearts in a 4–1 defeat.During the summer of 2008, Aberdeen manager Jimmy Calderwood told an Aberdeen local paper, to expect big things from the Dutch winger. Subsequently he was handed the number 17 shirt for Aberdeen's season of 2008–2009."