Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

We're all different maaan.

Be shit if everyone was the same. Dull as fuck.

I think we have a fairly decent mix of the boring, the funny, the sensible, the irritating, the batshit crazy, the angry, the charming, the bullshitters, the wideos, the walter mittys, the informed, the serious, the deluded, the engaging, the gypit, the fibbers, the aggressive, the established, the newbies, the interesting, the excitable, the polite, the rude, the bubbly, the sulky, the extroverted and the introverted.

All bundled together these AFC orientated folks of all shapes and sizes make one single, red and white sprawling entity in cyberspace:

The Hat.

Enjoy it (or indeed deplore it :laughing: ) for what it is.

:thumbup1:

100% spot on. Dare you to attribute all of the above to posters though.

You have my respect sir. Surfing in a place with the most dangerous stupidly designed roundabout ever built.

Ken, imagine having fucking shops and parking spaces all the way round a roundabout. Especially in the sticks, if there's nae white markings on the road then the hail roads fair game.

Says the man who refused to go to games because the pies were too expensive.

Oh look, another made up load of shite. Do you actually attend games? Are you old enough to be let out on your own, or do you need accompanied by your carer? You show all the signs of a special needs kid.

You think because someone posts on a chat forum they should simply be obliged to buy a season ticket they'll never used?

Good luck to anyone who can afford to and is willing to do that but not all of us will and patronising posts certainly aren't going to change that.

You really are becoming one of the daftest posters on this forum.

Who said anything about ALL of us on this forum you dafty? Patronising? Certainly isn't. Sanctimonious, pompous whinging prats like some on here, who are known not to attend games, but like to pitch in about all and sundry, like some AFC database of facts, do nothing to help the cause, but are, in small way, part of the problem we have in generating more interest and therefore, finances for the club. I'm not naming names, but the folk that can do, and the folk that don't, will continue to do feck all and shoot down ideas like fan financial contribution through direct debit, as an initial starting point.

Feckin internet forums. Full of wanks like yourself. This site is great in many ways (mainly shits and giggles), but a microcosm of what is wrong with modern day social media and the likes.

Who said anything about ALL of us on this forum you dafty? Patronising? Certainly isn't. Sanctimonious, pompous whinging prats like some on here, who are known not to attend games, but like to pitch in about all and sundry, like some AFC database of facts, do nothing to help the cause, but are, in small way, part of the problem we have in generating more interest and therefore, finances for the club. I'm not naming names, but the folk that can do, and the folk that don't, will continue to do feck all and shoot down ideas like fan financial contribution through direct debit, as an initial starting point.

Feckin internet forums. Full of wanks like yourself. This site is great in many ways (mainly shits and giggles), but a microcosm of what is wrong with modern day social media and the likes.

Wow. Try reading some of your own posts.

I've responded to 1 post and you completely lost the plot, don't think you can really call anyone else on here a "wank" or anything else while you post so much hyperbole and get so ridiculously defensive about any replies.

• Upvote 2

TWL succeeding in ruining this thread with his fucking essays. Why use a sentence when a chapter will do?

As for the content - it's fucking horseshit! Your funding ideas seem like they were made up by someone with the mental capacity of a 4 year old. Direct debits just to handover cash for no return and buying season tickets without being able to attend matches.....have a fucking word with yourself you total zoomer!

I don't attend many matches due to location and work commitments,but I do buy merchandise etc.

I could maybe afford £30 a month for a season ticket,but I'd never get to go!

Meanwhile super Al thinks it's acceptable to splurge £250 once in a lifetime in the Queens Park Club Shop. He could learn a lot from you.

• Downvote 1

Nail on head.

Support the team doesn't really need much explaining does it? Chuck some money their way. That's the currency they deal in, not pish and wind spouted on an internet forum by some spotty faced fanny or someone who answers calls at the BT customer service centre.

Ideally, we need a chat site/forum for season ticket holders/shareholders or known contributors to the club (be that through a direct debit scheme). Quick and easy way of debating with like-minded individuals who have the best interests of the club at heart and not some surreptitious fan who may turn up every 2 years to a final and crow about how they love Aberdeen FC!!

Many like to slag the huns and tims about many things (rightly so in most cases), but by f*ck, at least they stand behind their club and buy season tickets. Appalling how we have such a low turnout in a city where we can attract one off huge crowds.... who's the gloryhunters here?

Back the boss. Buy a season ticket. Buy a kit. Buy a years' subscription to RedTV or even donate to Supporters Together.

You're the sort who thinks anything other than missionary is a "tad naughty dear", aren't you?

TWL, this kind of shit's just got to stop. Who the fuck are you to tell anyone how to spend their money? If you came away with any of this stuff face to face with any reasonably minded Dons fan, you should expect to get a burst mouth. So step away from the keyboard, take a deep breath and get on with your own business rather than telling others how to deal with theirs.

Disgraceful that I'm the only one to give this a +1

• Downvote 1