Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, RUL said:

I thought we were talking about daily press conference only. They should be scrapped. 

Probably not a good idea to reduce communication at a time when guidance and regulations can change on a daily basis. 

16 minutes ago, RUL said:

No she wouldn't as nobody asks where he is. Nobody cares. We've no deaths in weeks at hospital. There's no need for her show to continue. 

Many believe her daily press conferences help matters as opposed to Boris's "hide in a fridge" approach, which is certainly not appreciated down in Englandshire (check his current poll rating).

I am generally a supporter of the SNP but am critical of the late lockdown, the initial approach to care homes and the exam gradings fiasco.

However you will really have to get used to the effects of this very contagious virus. Normal life IS NOT going to return for quite a while and Nippy Sweetie's press conferences are essential to inform and warn the less bright members of society on what to do and what not to do.

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

She only asked her to resign after getting pressured into doing it 

She was also nice as pie when speaking about her in the press conferences 

Compare and contrast to the savagery afforded to our players 

Absolutely right Millerman.  It's  'jobs for the girls'  in the SNP  these days. 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

And if she doesn't appear she gets accused of hiding like that fat cunt down South. 

Wise up, no one gives a shit Boris isn't appearing daily, he's busy running the Country. She shouldn't be allowed a daily political platform on national tv. It's gone beyond bizarre now, it was needed at the start, so not needed now. Daily scare story for the housebound.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
4 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Wise up, no one gives a shit Boris isn't appearing daily, he's busy running the Country. She shouldn't be allowed a daily political platform on national tv. It's gone beyond bizarre now, it was needed at the start, so not needed now. Daily scare story for the housebound.  

Whats he actually doing that makes you think that fat prick is 'running the country'?  Come on now.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Whats he actually doing that makes you think that fat prick is 'running the country'?  Come on now.  

How many people do you know on Furlough? 

They'd be out of work without it, Brexit end of year, thousands of migrants landing on our beaches, no terrorist attacks in Months, Worldwide pandemic, yeah sure he's doing fuck all and getting make up done for daily tv appearances on tax payer funded tv.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Guest the shepherd
2 hours ago, RUL said:

Spot on. Why do we nerd a daily infection rate. Her ranting about our players but needing questioned about celtic was absolutely unbelievable. She's a cunt and that leitch is an absolute gobshite. 

Yer bang on min. Her sheer disgust and reluctance when getting asking that first question by Chris McLaughlin was certainly not befitting for someone of her position but undeniably unsurprising. 

Going over boring statistics that have not changed dramatically in over a fortnight and telling us yet again what we should and shouldn't do, without even a reference to Boli Bolingoli during the main part of her briefing, was shameful and just further highlights the sheer, prejudicial contempt she has for our club. 

4 hours ago, Millertime said:

Is this why you usually only post the obvious, because your own thought is utter mince?

She only asked her to resign after getting pressured into doing it 

She was also nice as pie when speaking about her in the press conferences 

Compare and contrast to the savagery afforded to our players 

Savagery?

C'mon, pure hyperbole.

11 hours ago, milne_afc said:

Probably not a good idea to reduce communication at a time when guidance and regulations can change on a daily basis. 

Exactly, people don't have a clue what they're supposed to be doing.

Although tbf that's probably a good argument the daily conferences don't work know as everyone ignores them (unless you savage a football team and upset their fans)

I don't think the virus has gone away and I don't take it lightly as some people are suggesting, but I haven't been watch the press conferences for weeks. Maybe that's what I'm not at all upset by it all.

4 hours ago, alscotoz said:

FFS. It's hard enough to get enthused aboutz scottish football at the best of times. Surely not long until the whole fiasco is brought to a halt?

Sounds like the SPFL are going to agree punishments with the club's to ensure players pay attention.

Might help a bit. If nothing else shows they are serious.

And you'd hope everyone has now seen the mistakes made and won't repeat them?

17 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Exactly this. Calderwood's fuck up was worse than our idiots because she practically made the policy that she broke twice. Utter arrogance, "do as I say not as I do". I like Sturgeon on the whole but her typical 2 faced politician mentality is highlighted by this instance.

On the whole sturgeon should be in a hole with  metal bars.     She and her party of idiots need locking up.   

• Downvote 2