Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

2 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

It wasn't obvious at all and that wasn't what he was saying. If it was, he would've said that.

You raise an interesting point though, the immediate deification and saintliness put upon dead black men at the hands of white cops. Whether or not the deceased is a scumbag, losing their life over a minor infraction is wrong and can almost always be attributed to racist leanings within the killer cop.

But did you see the cunt who got shot seven times in the back? What the fuck was he thinking, walking away from the police like that, right round the car then diving into the front the way he did? Ok, a good or competent cop wouldn't have shat himself and pumped that much lead into him but it was reasonable to anticipate that he might have been going for a gun.

The fact that it happened in front of his kids was irrelevant, despite what his shouty wife and his arsehole uncle were saying. That victim contributed to his own lead-swallowing and whilst it was a highly unfortunate and preventable incident, the protest movement types conveniently forget about the circumstances that led up to it. In particular they can never see the contributions made by the victims to their own downfalls. Like that cunt who took a taser off the cops and ran away, having got so pissed he fell asleep in his car in a drive through. I think it's reasonable to expect you're going to get some consequence for doing that, although a competent cop who isn't a racist would've shot him in the leg, not killed him. 

you should probably change your name  loon.
context is everything and if you dug deeper into the story it was obvious the MSM have played you and many others.
yes its sad a life is lost, yet the whole thing is based on a lie perpetrated by MSM lies.

george had ample opportunity to comply,sadly the dose of fentanyol overcame him depending on which coronors report you read, as he said time and again i cant breath before he went to the ground willingly.

j blake, a rapist,with a restraining order on him previous just like george, wouldnt comply either and has also payed the price, when racism actually comes around ,i shall call it out.
the whole premise was to create division ,you know the divide and conquer routine, 
oh and to be clear, derek chauvan[cop] is also a scumbag.
like i said if you dig around and apply your moral compass its not to hard to grasp whats going down.
https://me.me/i/racism-is-not-dead-but-it-is-on-life-support-4ff5c1aaa3b04d159444d955975cdcad

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Neither did I despite a piper playing on the green directly outside my house every Thursday at 8 pm (wife is NHS). I did show face once or twice at the end for a minute or two (tops) but I never clapped like the rest of them in our village. Total shite. 

You somewhere near garthdee? Or were there two pipers piping?

27 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You would get a smack in the mouth for that rk. Your attitude is shite as is your intellect I suspect, as based on your less than average ability to communicate. Fuck you thick cunt. 

of course you want to smack me, you got humiliated.

try not to be so reactionary and leave that to the fascist types.

your not a fascist by any chance?

white lives matter or perhaps those 3 gay white lads in reading  don't matter?
i suggest you walkaway from your device.

more outrage incoming as the establishment requires you to do so?,they need some of that rage
try not to be so sheeple/normie like.

did you check out thomas sowell link?. completely safe.

• Downvote 1

What a pile of shite.

BLM is nothing but a politic movement that has been massively ramped up this year by the liberals as it’s an election year.

of course blacks are disadvantaged but so are the other minorities that choose or are forced to live in the areas where disadvantages are rife as is same with whites in black areas, or in there own ‘segregated’ trailer parks etc.

Fuck BLM & fuck all the BS that it has spread even if they do try & pretend they were being peaceful & are being infiltrated  & sabotaged by fakes.

if they really cared about blacks they would be a lot more focused on the far more current,real,ignored etc. issues for blacks but that doesn’t earn them money &/or political notice

12 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You're doing as good job of humiliating yourself as far as I can see. You edited your line about not being intellectual but your grammar, spelling and punctuation more than suggests that you didn't stick in at school and communication skills this poor suggests critical thinking defects too.

You failed to spell out what you meant originally and now you're losing sight of the debate. The character and the previous of the two black men is irrelevant when the issue and the crime was that their lives were ended and compromised unnecessarily by incompetent policing, fitting a well-established pattern of systemic, institutionalised racism throughout the whole country.

The ignorant point out that the jail populations prove that the black man is more evil and more wicked, ignoring the disadvantages forced upon the minorities which made them that way. Whether or not Floyd and Blake were scumbags - and they probably were and are from what I've read - this doesn't give the white cop licence (whether a racist or not) to take their lives when there was no good reason to do so. That is the debate. That is what BLM is about and it has happened too many occasions over too many years.

Just now, red kelly said:

16 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You're doing as good job of humiliating yourself as far as I can see. You edited your line about not being intellectual but your grammar, spelling and punctuation more than suggests that you didn't stick in at school and communication skills this poor suggests critical thinking defects too.

You failed to spell out what you meant originally and now you're losing sight of the debate. The character and the previous of the two black men is irrelevant when the issue and the crime was that their lives were ended and compromised unnecessarily by incompetent policing, fitting a well-established pattern of systemic, institutionalised racism throughout the whole country.

The ignorant point out that the jail populations prove that the black man is more evil and more wicked, ignoring the disadvantages forced upon the minorities which made them that way. Whether or not Floyd and Blake were scumbags - and they probably were and are from what I've read - this doesn't give the white cop licence (whether a racist or not) to take their lives when there was no good reason to do so. That is the debate. That is what BLM is about and it has happened too many occasions over too many years.

education or not, made you the breakfast. post of.lol.
why are you bringing my granma into this?
cant stop laughing at the bollocks you just posted  ,is this the anger coming to the fore again.
i don't need to be intellectual, when thomas sowell, candice owens etc  crush your SJW narrative.

thing is your being played hence the need to smack others out,you can't walk that back loon,.

as for education, i can sense your superiority, youve such a masterful touch on the keyboard,there's a group of people out there that would embrace someone as superior as yourself,now who would that be, mmmm,lol.
would you like a bigger spade for that hole?

7 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You asked twice. I forgot you existed, it's has been a while. The reason I didn't respond is that I decided to ignore anything and everything you post but it's only fair to tell you the once to save you wasting your time. I don't like you. You turn my stomach. It's nothing personal. I despise all people like you. You need some light and love in your life but you are sick to change, entrenched in misery, confrontation and negativity as you are.

What a state to get yourself into over an anonymous football forum on the internet ?

I’m guessing you got banned then had a big hissy fit and left for a while. Then you realised you can’t live without said Internet forum and came slithering back under a different guise. Amirite?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
13 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

No brother, I wasn't replying to myself. I was addressing you and the sickness you display.

I loved your use of brother when you baited me for the whole of August on another forum. It was a cry for help. You know that your currency of unpleasantness is bad and that it is particularly counterproductive for you yourself. You can't help yourself.

Well it's your lucky day. I'm Jesus. I can turn the other cheek. I'm your own personal Jesus. I know that something dark happened to you. It's impossible for you to post and act like you do otherwise. But it wasn't your fault. You don't have bad karma at all. You just behave badly. If you get help, you can be saved.

It won't be me that helps you though. I lied. I can't stand you and I wish you ill. The ability to forgive and forget and being intolerant have always been weaknesses of mine and Jesus was a fraud. Cool story though. The Jews would and could kill me too if they wanted to. I think it's best that you and I avoid each other. In fact, it's decided. Goodbye mutant. You'll remember those two words from last month. 

What a fucking state ?

You’re an absolute embarrassment.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
On 9/21/2020 at 11:47 PM, rocket_scientist said:

You can't ignore me Captain Cunthead. You just can't help yourself. Your obsession is too deep.

Let me help you break your cycle of sickness.

I'm off to stay in a nice place for a couple of nights so I'm not going to be around until later in the week. This will help you of itself, having gone to the trouble to follow me on to another forum for the whole of August and returning here only to object to my posting. It was noticeable that you did at least apologise to me in your first posts back so there is hope for you, or at least you did once recognise when you were being too sick. I just don't want you to get so worked up like you did when you asked for another poster's addresses, like you did to Parky and then shat it, they tell me. I don't want you to keel over with a heart attack in your stinking basement, where presumably you wouldn't be found for a while.

Better than my absence will be the opportunity for you to reflect. I don't know how old you are but you should have learned quite early on that being unpleasant and dwelling in negativity isn't as constructive for the soul as being not-unpleasant and trying to see the positives in things.

Unlike that big hat mutant - who has ONLY posted to me despite my telling him I am ignoring him - I quite like some of your posts and do not want to ignore you. But you behave like such an arse and are such a sad fuck that I think it might be best if we did ignore each other, as you have threatened to do more than once in the last 10 days but you just can't do it. Reflect upon it. You can't rewrite history but you can write a better future. Don't even ask to meet for a pint as you did of another poster today. That's just whack job, creepy and wrong. But you must get over yourself. You're making a cunt of it every time.

*inhales through teeth*

The state of it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1