Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

team of the decade is tacky especially that bit at the end with the stupid music

You disgusting pig.

You wouldn't know class and sophistication if it hut you in the face.

Love this. Original composition? I never heard it before.

Aye its original as far as I ken. Was stuck affshore waiting to get medivaced with a poisoned elbow once and some numpty that was on nightshift was watching it in the smokers tv lounge and widnae turn it aff. At was what I thought of it.

Did the bbc show the superbowl this year again and waste some o my licence fee rather than gie us decent highlights o proper fitba in scotland?

Oh and your only g@y if you take it.

Aye its original as far as I ken. Was stuck affshore waiting to get medivaced with a poisoned elbow once and some numpty that was on nightshift was watching it in the smokers tv lounge and widnae turn it aff. At was what I thought of it.

Did the bbc show the superbowl this year again and waste some o my licence fee rather than gie us decent highlights o proper fitba in scotland?

Oh and your only g@y if you take it.

So It's a'rite to mount a tranny? Discuss...

Na at disnae mak you gay, jist bi/curious. Watching a film we meg ryan in it on your own would mak you gay though.

rocket scientist You need to wank we the hand you were sitting on. Maks it feel like somebody else is doing it. You learn these things after two weeks on an oil rig we nowt but ugly b@stards to keep you company.

The biggie - wait for it - why does Gordon Brown do that wth his jaw mid-sentence every 4 or 5 seconds? Is it like a nervous tick, and therefore a subconscious habit indicative of mild mental malfunction, or a revelation of somehing more sinister going on in his brain? It ********g kills me.

It's a secret gesture the Illuminati use, much like the Freemasons' tickly handshake. :unsure:

:P

Canna believe this thread hsn't turned into the busiest, given the title of it and you muppets.

Starter for twelve...

Is halitosis a mandatory requirement for optometrists, or just a higher than average incidence affecting that profession?

Also, politicians who go into public service in their 20's, are their motivations more idealistic and public oriented, however marginal or minority, then, than when they turn 50?

The biggie - wait for it - why does Gordon Brown do that wth his jaw mid-sentence every 4 or 5 seconds? Is it like a nervous tick, and therefore a subconscious habit indicative of mild mental malfunction, or a revelation of somehing more sinister going on in his brain? It ********g kills me.

1. Bad Breath Hmmm. Our pet lawn mower has this affliction, i swear to god, if the wind is the wrong way i can smell it from 50 yrds. if i had my way it would be killed and eaten by now, the witches of Eastwick have threatened to do the same if i go near the smelly b*stard.

2. Politicians, now they are a bread apart. they f**kers like to go into that sort of thing just to piss us normal people off, they are all lying b*stards.

3. Which brings me nicely on to glue pot broon, I read somewhere that what he does is down to him trying to cover up being a lying twat, it's the brains way of dealing with it. Some psychoanalyst came out with that a while back.....and it pisses me off too.