Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

19 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I used to think that if you had an acoustic guitar then it meant that you were a protest singer.  lol   I can smile about it now but at the time it was terrible. 

And now you are worse?

I defy anyone to deny how good a guitar I have. Spent money on heaps and this thing (no make) I bought for a pint in my local bar. You don’t even need to tune the fucking thing.

Witnessed a woman I estimate to be circa 60, well spoken, carried herself well, in the middle of hustle in Sainsbury's Berryden this morning.

im at the self service, she appears to speak to the self service lady with her trolley, handbag in trolley. 

'oh is this the right place I come? I bought this bottle of vodka the other day and it still has the tag on it, I've got the receipt somewhere in here'

woman takes the tag off, without checking the receipt. I made eye contact with the biggest grin on my face. She acknowledged with a wry smile. Takes a lot of front to do, but she plays to her strengths of looking innocent etc. 

a nod of approval. 

12 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Witnessed a woman I estimate to be circa 60, well spoken, carried herself well, in the middle of hustle in Sainsbury's Berryden this morning.

im at the self service, she appears to speak to the self service lady with her trolley, handbag in trolley. 

'oh is this the right place I come? I bought this bottle of vodka the other day and it still has the tag on it, I've got the receipt somewhere in here'

woman takes the tag off, without checking the receipt. I made eye contact with the biggest grin on my face. She acknowledged with a wry smile. Takes a lot of front to do, but she plays to her strengths of looking innocent etc. 

a nod of approval. 

My mums got a brass neck nae handy

17 minutes ago, Poodler said:

a nod of approval. 

I'd have asked the thieving old cunt for a receipt. 

1 minute ago, Fridge said:

The self service thing must be a goldmine if you are a thief. How easy would it be to fire a crate of Tennent’s under your trolley and “forget” to scan it.

Suppose they just right it off as it’s cheaper than employing more checkout staff.

Of course, but if I was going to steal a crate of beer it wouldn't be Tennents. That would be embarrassing if you were caught.  

1 hour ago, The Cockney Don said:

Gino D'Acampo the burglar, robbed Paul Youngs house, got two years bird.

Just googled this. Thought you’d made that up cockers.

I had i no idea that happened. What a cunt. DNA off cig butts he’d left in the bedroom? Haha he mustve been on crack. Who the fuck robs someones gaff whilst smoking tabs inside it and leaving them there. Even Ket Kyle’s got more savvy than that. 

Even more unreal he made a career on tv after it. 

“every time i go away, gino comes and steals my stuff”