Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Started off on Dairylea triangles which were just a gateway cheese to full on Brie.

He’d tried the odd bit of chedder as a student but wasnt really his thing then he started working with Ainsley Harriot who was bang into the heavy stuff and was always making him try it and before he knew it he was hooked. 

“It was always around, i knew it was a dangerous path to go down, i was weak”

54 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Just googled this. Thought you’d made that up cockers.

I had i no idea that happened. What a cunt. DNA off cig butts he’d left in the bedroom? Haha he mustve been on crack. Who the fuck robs someones gaff whilst smoking tabs inside it and leaving them there. Even Ket Kyle’s got more savvy than that. 

Even more unreal he made a career on tv after it. 

“every time i go away, gino comes and steals my stuff”

"What a mistaka to maka" 

3 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Just googled this. Thought you’d made that up cockers.

I had i no idea that happened. What a cunt. DNA off cig butts he’d left in the bedroom? Haha he mustve been on crack. Who the fuck robs someones gaff whilst smoking tabs inside it and leaving them there. Even Ket Kyle’s got more savvy than that. 

Even more unreal he made a career on tv after it. 

“every time i go away, gino comes and steals my stuff”

He's bounced back. 

24 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That's pretty much all of Paul Young's hits covered

There's a video of him doing his big hit with Dode on YouTube. Talk about being upstaged. Play to your strengths. That would be like me going toe to toe with pipes in the beard stakes. Or up for a header against ebbe 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

There's a video of him doing his big hit with Dode on YouTube. Talk about being upstaged. Play to your strengths. That would be like me going toe to toe with pipes in the beard stakes. Or up for a header against ebbe 

I saw the most awful record in my life yesterday in that Red Robbin place.  A collaboration between Shaggy and Sting. 

Guest the shepherd
40 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Old reggae meets new reggae - unstoppable 

Give me UB40 anyday of the week, compared what passes as reggae today. Proper reggae music, proper music full stop. "One in Ten" is a masterclass.

6 minutes ago, the shepherd said:

Give me UB40 anyday of the week, compared what passes as reggae today. Proper reggae music, proper music full stop. "One in Ten" is a masterclass.

Absolutely min. One in Ten is a banger.

I was being sarcastic btw with my reggae comment (The Police where a decent pop band but never reggae)

My favourite UB40 tune..

Guest the shepherd
26 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

UB40 were not reggae music. One in Ten was a great tune back then.

I thought they were RS, although not your stereotypical reggae music granted, like The Specials or Typically Tropical.