Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

1 minute ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Mcnastys and the grill have outdoor areas. Think they’ll be first come first served as well. Kirkgate bar had outdoor last time. Ferryhill house also has a big outdoor area but you’ll probably have to book. 

?I've got a table booked at the grill for a few hours while the missus is shopping, was looking at somewhere to go with her in the evening after our meal.

15 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Seriously can’t be fucked with booking venues for a day out on the piss. Takes away the fun of it. Might just avoid until everything is open properly. 

Yep my thinking too . My local has a beer garden so that'll do for now , wait for some normality before thinking of a night in the toon 

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, cheesepipes said:

The indoor market was a beautiful step back in time to a happier place. 

Absolute tat, second hand records, african hairpieces, lovely food and legal highs.

... And a darkie charging you 50pence for a piss. 

A real treasure. 

Did he offer  a selection of colognes from around the globe?.

40 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

The indoor market was a beautiful step back in time to a happier place. 

Absolute tat, second hand records, african hairpieces, lovely food and legal highs.

... And a darkie charging you 50pence for a piss. 

A real treasure. 

And the framed remnants of the  first bar of soap in the toilet 

6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

There an axe throwing place in Dundee. Don't think it's licenced. Don't see the attraction myself.

Could certainly see the attraction if Scott Wright was the target - a real money spinner 

38 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Community Facebook pages are great. 

It's getting harder and harder to fly tip with those cunts always on the lookout for a photo opportunity!!

I also know there's a heron at teka, fucking hundreds of you have posted pics of it, it's a fucking bird, wow.

Aye the nugget you dropped in about covid numbers (I think?!) last year was a beauty. Had the beacons of the community raging. 

Also,  youths drinking in the park, dogs (my poor fur baby) and fireworks are also a sure bet for a great read. 

• Upvote 1