Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

I thought you would ask and damn, I have to admit to not getting a good look. This old wifie went past and wasn't notice-worthy and then some time later Craigie did. He must've been parking the car and I only just recognised him. She was definitely 60's minimum and possibly in her 70's. 

More like he was parking his member into some u40 sort in the disabledz, while the ball&chain got the drinks in. Consummate shagger i heard. Willie Miller is his apprentice. 

7 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Yes I saw a video that had been doctored. You may remember a blue and white striped shirt in the video?

Poodles, how do I get a you need some cream face on a photo? Never photoshopped in my life.

Screenshot-2020-11-03-at-00-15-24.pngfree online picture upload

Thought you said you werent bald. That's the highest hairline I've ever seen. Bite the bullet and shave it off min. 

22 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

In the late 80's, the girls in the office called my front bit "the spider" (where my RS tattoo is - got that done just before lockdown, on March 12th, 7 years to the day after I stopped smoking). It's still there but I get a 1 over it so it's good as bald leaving only the heavily receded hairline. Given my old man was totally bald at 23/24, I need to not shave it all off to prove I beat him. My wee brother who died 7 years ago had the exact same hairline but when he shaved it all off, I didn't dig the twig so always left it like this, only the last time I got a 1 all over instead of the 2 all over and the 1 on the spider and sides. I can't help the degree of baldness. It's the small and fat and drink problem and meltdowns and mentally unhinged (from the troll) and other fabrications that amuse me, or disturb me actually. Look what happened to Roberto. If you spend extraordinary energies on bad shit, the bad karma gonna eat you.

Just remembered, the day that pic was teen was after I'd met my best mate for lunch. He shaves it all off and is totally bald. It looks good on him but I dinna funcy the idea. 

Shaving it would look better than that. 

Meltdowns and mentally unhinged? No idea where he got that idea from. 

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Are you in the habit of giving advice to people on matters which are strictly personal preference?

Vidafty Dazzoon. 

No but people will be slagging you behind your back when they see you. Just trying to look out for you. Clinging on for dear life min. Nae a good look.

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, dazzy_deff said:

When did I post pics of your daughter?

I replied findoon in response to you posting bridge of Doon. You posted where I live, as most folk already know. 

Here we go again, BoD this, BoD that, you BoD’ers cant help dropping a humblebrag. 

So you grew up with a Finefare on yir doorstep, get over it.

• Upvote 2