What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

Guest findlay_1903
5 hours ago, alscotoz said:

Would it be fair to assume it was a red coloured liquid?

Yeah, you assumed right, fresh basil through it too, so not just red. 

29 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Nice to see you posting Ebbe la’.

this time last year some cunts on here ( no names mentioned) thought they were going to use your mod powers to get me banned in early 2020.

I forgive them btw but it was a real wanky thing to say . 

Aye the stigma around mental health for blokes is unreal.

Men should not be afraid to admit they are losing their grip on reality.

I don't know if ebbe is being serious or not but no one ever knows when the bar stool they're sitting on will get kicked from under their arse, I have no doubt most people will go through at least one really tough time in their lives. Life can be shit and people need to talk about it. Too many people suffer in silence, mental illness is real, especially for men and in these times. Will only get worse with all the crap coming.

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I always thought a lot of a blokes' mental health problems was down to feeling their life had been unfulfilling..., or a sense of futility. You know.., like. what's the point?  All that stuff.

Anyways...,hope you're well, matey. 

That's utter bollocks, I went from a £360k big detached house with a good job to being out on my arse homeless and unemployed in the blink of an eye. No two people are the same. I'm lucky my daughter chose to stay with me over a big house, that was the difference for me. My reward for scraping a living doing night shifts loading boats ad hoc at the harbour was a 6 grand over paid tax bill from the tax credit people, lol. Would have been better soaking up the benefits. Live and learn, back on my feet now but had some fucking tough times.