What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

4 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

How did you actually refer to your appendage to the Dr?   The would be the worst part for me. I take it you didn't say 'prick' or 'cock' ?

Spoke to 4 different females of various medical/admin status over two days. Called it my penis, sometimes eased them in with genitalia. 

None of them actually seen it so that’s a humiliation wank out the window. 

None of them sounded sexy either so a bit of a disappointment. 

I wouldn’t say I’m embarrassed about that sort of thing but when your knob is turning purple I don’t think anyone apart from the meekest cunts would suffer any embarrassment. Pretty easy thing to joke about and they were all very professional but easy going/humorous about it.

Might go out on Thursday night at 8pm and show my support to the NHS with a helicopter.   

7 minutes ago, Dad said:

I see oft enought those vids where some cunt takes a photo of their puppy or child or pregnant wife or tree, every day for a long period of time (years), sticks them together - and hey presto; a wee movie showing the growth or change or whatever over that time.

Should have done that with your bruising penis there RF son - all the colours of the rainbow darting before the eyes afore back to norm.

A virus video waiting to happen

So you'd like to see a video of RF's penis.

A new low.

Disgusting.

48 minutes ago, Dad said:

I see oft enought those vids where some cunt takes a photo of their puppy or child or pregnant wife or tree, every day for a long period of time (years), sticks them together - and hey presto; a wee movie showing the growth or change or whatever over that time.

Should have done that with your bruising penis there RF son - all the colours of the rainbow darting before the eyes afore back to norm.

@Millertime

2 hours ago, Dad said:

Strangely already thought of this.

I’ve probably got enough photos to make it happen. Will depend if I keep it up over the next couple of weeks. 

13 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Have you tried the rustic baguettes the guy at the Pier at Stoney makes? Best bread I've ever tasted.

Did you dine in the restaurant (s? possibly) that he had in Aberdeen?

Yes to both but they are not doing baguettes at the Pier at the moment.

Went to Café Bohème a few times when he still owned it and it was always a good meal. However it was one of those restaurant's that you forgot was there and never went as often as we could have.

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Yes but interestingly I hate that building. Most are like you and love it but I've never liked Art Deco as a style.

The guy went all upmarket with his dishes. Tax dodger and nasty to staff is why I've not been back but was good food. 

Cheers. Will give it a swerve on that info alone.

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Prawn mayo sandwich

Bottle of coke

S and V McCoys

What is this "grab bag" I've noticed on crisps? It's just a bag of crisps. Marketing pish again. 

used to be a decent sandwich shop near where hun ak lives that did a fine spicy prawn mayo.

picnic basket it was called, west nicolson st, near avalanche