What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

An ice cold can of Diet Coke is one of the tastiest drinks you can have.

Not because of any health reasons or anything, just because it tastes amazing.

Anyone who drinks and prefers normal Coke is a bit :nutso:

I used to agree with this (full fat drinks are rank), but Pepsi Max has taken the crown for me as king soft drink. Diet 7up is good too. Don't drink much fizzy juice though really, just 1 glass or can a day with my dinner.

more likely an ice cream van.

does look hot too. i wonder what there names are?

560321_368305203227922_288605420_n.jpg

That's Tyrus (left) and Mondel (right). They are farm hands that work on an ad hoc basis on the corn farms of Moray.

The picture depicts them hain their lunch in a secluded field, both wearing identical scarlet red cotton shirts that have been stolen from the farm owner.

You'll notice that the both of them have slightly green tinged hair. That's because they've been rolling around in the grass together.

Tyrus is the dominant partner. You can tell that because he shows off more white in his smile - the obvious inference to be drawn is that he's pleased with himself and smiling because he's just had his way with Mondel. Mondel reveals comparatively less of his teeth, he looks somewhat dishevelled and shaken up, like someone has taken him up the hoop. You can tell this because he has more creases in his shirt relative to Tyrus. Also, Tyrus has drank slightly more of his Moray cup than Mondel (correcting for the angles at which the glasses are held). Presumably Tyrus is quenching his post coital thirst, whilst Mondel is too distressed to drink.

The borosilicate glasses from which they drink have been stolen from the farm kitchen.

• Upvote 1