Gothenburg Anniversary Dinner 11Th May 2013

Dynamo

• Site Sponsor

A wee update, but first if any of the guys going want to pre order drinks then PM me an email address and I'll fire the order form off to you. Contact the hotel directly thereafter.

Players who will be there:

Willie Miller

Neil Simpson

Eric Black

Doug Bell

Alex McLeish

Jim Leighton

Doug Rougvie

Neale Cooper may not manage due to Ross County's Sunday game and Stuart Kennedy might make it.

The usual auction and raffle will take place. The auction is pretty much covered but if anyone has access to corporate drink or golf cupboards then any donation will be gratefully accepted.

£540 paid to the account Dynamo sent me on Facebook.

Let me know when it arrives please.

RGUDon still to pay, but never heard back nor did dough go in - so you can arrange to pay them nearer the time to take a place at our current table of 9.

Cheers.

Has the other half let rgu take money out of the joint account for this yet?

Thats me paid now, sorted it oot with RTYD direct.

Not had a night out in 6 weeks, hope everyone is prepared for getting smashed and Foster14's drunken antics, they are legendary..... :)

WeAreAllRoberto table now sorted.

Foster will be keeping me updated during next week as to whether he can make it, but got someone who'd be willing to step in at the last minute anyways IF he can't make it as per PM discussions with him. He has a lot on his plate at present, so understandable.

I've not been signing on here lately as it's peeesh, but will sign in to respond to PM's if folk want to PM me regarding this dinner.

Bucket of beer on the We Are All Roberto table also to be added, will confirm on emails next week sometime. Cheers.

Ok so who's on our table then chief?

You

Me

rgudon

Foster14

?????

and......

Well, I'm not even sure whether I am going to see where there is a suit. It is confirmed that I am getting keys next week, so I will try and get moved on Saturday morning. Just need to check a couple of things.

Anyhoo, can anyone inform me where this dinner is being held, because I don't have the scoobiest...

After much forgetfulness, got round to paying the balance of our table, and £500 of pre order drink yesterday.

That'll teach my boss for giving me his credit card details.

Really looking forward to this now. Great work from all the organisers for securing so much of the players etc involved on the night.