Gothenburg Anniversary Dinner 11Th May 2013

Dynamo

My team finished 12th, 12 points behind the winners.

Wasn't bad considering it was just me and my pal answering the questions.

The two quine's on my team didn't answer a single thing.

It was 'Leigh Griffiths doesn't like the Black Country' that won wasn't it?

I didn't think the Most capped Aberdeen player question was that vague.

Not even the "Fancy coming back to mine for a shag?" question you asked at the end? :dontknow:

Thanks for organising a great night again. It was good to meet up with Oddjob although nae sure about the hun you put on my team ha ha but he was good at the Quiz seriously he was fine lad. oh and the best defender the world has ever seen :)

Still surprised we finished 3rd :D

the hun is a real decent lad despite being one of them and I'll

give him credit that he actually goes to their games.

It was a good night and Simmie was genuinely very grateful for

the effort put in by RTYD n Dom and those who supported the night.

I had 1.5 pies so all was good :-)

Fuck the rangers then, fuck the rangers now, fuck the rangers forever.

Thanks for organising a great night again. It was good to meet up with Oddjob although nae sure about the hun you put on my team ha ha but he was good at the Quiz seriously he was fine lad. oh and the best defender the world has ever seen :)

Still surprised we finished 3rd :D

Didn't he win an angus the bull? :lolrangers:

Finished 4th Bottom. :( Laugh about it, my second entered team won the best team name, yet it was someone on my first team that suggested it for them. We're taking credit for that. Haha.

Repeating what's been said here already, it was a great night and more importantly is raising funds for Youth Development. Well Done guys.

That was us. I wanted to put something more offensive. Judging by a couple of others I'd have got away with it too.

Great night all round. Cheers for organising.

Edit : Nae luck Patty. You snooze, you lose.

You were never getting to use some of your suggestions. Not having my name tarnished by your scummery! Just a shame that you used Denzil's suggestion. Why on earth did he nae say to us first? Chamakh My Bitch Up... that's the best we could come up with... sigh! Oh and Tucker not being able to spell Chamakh on numerous occasions was embarrassing.

• Site Sponsor

Third bottom is where my team came. We were pretty useless to say the least, our sole aim was not to come bottom. Thought we may have a chance with the team name of "Stop the bus, let Ryan Jack off" but alas, no.

Can I just say that I did not vote on the team name so nae blaming me please! Got enough flack on the most capped Dons player!

In terms of the dinner we are already past the tables we had for the inaugural dinner so thanks to everyone who has committed so far. We can still sell more!

Can I just say that I did not vote on the team name so nae blaming me please! Got enough flack on the most capped Dons player!

:laughing: We weren't caring, it was all a good laugh and anyone who takes these things a bit too seriously needs to get a grip of themselves. Well done to all the organisers.