Sevco Thread

Ive looked on swallowswallowi know I know!!

They are saying lets change some words in the hello hello ditty saying up to our knees in green yin blood instead of fenian blood!!! Another one quips in and said 'I have always sang green yin' ppffft fkn lyin non tax payin basturt. Anyway its still the same connotations. Pricks.

If you don’t want to be annoyed by their comments, maybe don’t log on and view a rangers supporters forum. What exactly were you expecting?

The thing is we have absolute dicks in our support as there are in society. And let’s face it most folk have probably been pished a few times in their life and and misbehaved.

The difference is normal folk think - fuck sake shouldn’t maybe have done that, whereas these folk are utter scumbags to a man. Show no remorse or culpability, think the whole world is against them and they are in the right whatever they do.

They truely are deluded.

Here's Mike Stewart tearing those 2 belters a new A hole.

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/scottish-football/id129625085?i=1000447706870

Just when you thought Derek Ferguson couldn't possibly come across any thicker than he already does. What an absolute roaster. The Dutch players had fuck all to do with the 9 in a row era they all signed for Advocaat after Celtic ended the huns attempt to win 10 in a row.

When anyone says they don't recognise the potential implication of an orange hun strip encouraging sectarianism amongst their support you know for sure hey are just being obtuse and are deliberately turning a blind eye. Even Ferguson isn't that thick. He knows full well of the implications. A homage to the Dutch players my arse!

Just when you thought Derek Ferguson couldn't possibly come across any thicker than he already does. What an absolute roaster. The Dutch players had fuck all to do with the 9 in a row era they all signed for Advocaat after Celtic ended the huns attempt to win 10 in a row.

When anyone says they don't recognise the potential implication of an orange hun strip encouraging sectarianism amongst their support you know for sure hey are just being obtuse and are deliberately turning a blind eye. Even Ferguson isn't that thick. He knows full well of the implications. A homage to the Dutch players my arse!

Yep, totally agree, I've just had a quick look, Snelders (reserve keeper) and Van Vossen (shit striker) was in their squad when they were chasing title number 10.

They also had Peter Huistra 92-93.

The majority of the Dutch players were there for 2-3 seasons.

Dodds saying the orange strip is honour to the Dutch players who were part of "perhaps the greatest period in the club's history?" Really? Advocaat was only there 3 years and lost the title in his final season then Celtic went on to retain the title the following season after he left when some of the Dutch players were still there guys like Numan, Mols and Konterman. A greater era than the Laudrup / Gazza one or the 9IAR when they effectively reached a CL semi-final? I think not.

The truth is that by having a (relatively small by their standards) period of success with a Dutch contingent finally gave them an excuse to play in orange strips without having to flat out admit their blatant sectarianism. Hun fans always say the greatest players and team they had in modern times was the Gazza / Laudrup era not when Advocaat and all the Dutch players were there. The orange strip is blatant sectarianism by King and his cronies who know their fans lap it up. For Dodds and Ferguson not to even entertain that idea shows that they are just too one eyed and biased and therefore should not be working in the media. Hun cunts.

The thing is, who is actually going to stop it or make a change? there is zero, and i mean zero desire to do anything to upset them. When your own chairman thinks a strong Rangers is important, regardless of what version of Rangers that is, then you are actually fucked. Anyone going to games, is buying into and contributing to a game that sells itself on this shite.

The Orange strip does make me cringe and anyone burying their head in the sand about what the colour represents is clearly part of the problem. It wont change though, its ingrained in society. 

On another note, it looks we really are heading back to pre-Sevco days, with a two horse race, increased rivalry (Sectarianism) and the desire for helicopter Sundays at the forefront of the media. Good times :-(

The thing is, who is actually going to stop it or make a change? there is zero, and i mean zero desire to do anything to upset them. When your own chairman thinks a strong Rangers is important, regardless of what version of Rangers that is, then you are actually fucked. Anyone going to games, is buying into and contributing to a game that sells itself on this shite.

The Orange strip does make me cringe and anyone burying their head in the sand about what the colour represents is clearly part of the problem. It wont change though, its ingrained in society.

On another note, it looks we really are heading back to pre-Sevco days, with a two horse race, increased rivalry (Sectarianism) and the desire for helicopter Sundays at the forefront of the media. Good times :-(

Except nether are good enough for the champions league yet are spending like they are still in there.

Celtic can survive however the huns are destined to die again.

The return of the two horse race was always only ever a matter of time.

I think the challenge for a lot of fans of the other clubs going forward is do they want to be part of the charade all over again? It was good when the huns were away for that extended period of time but now they are back in a different guise more rabid and bitter than ever. I would definitely be up for a complete ban of ugly sister fans at Pittodrie especially the huns.

I see a lot of fans of the other clubs drifting away from the game altogether over the coming years as those two bitterly fight it out against each other trampling all over the rest in the process with the help of a governing body that turns a blind eye to their behaviour.

• Upvote 1

Except nether are good enough for the champions league yet are spending like they are still in there.

Celtic can survive however the huns are destined to die again.

Well lets hope that materialises, though i'm not hopeful. I think Celtic are comfortably living within their means, posting profits and have serious cash in the bank (in Scottish footballing terms any way). The huns... well, who actually knows what is going on in the background there. There are enough numpties with big cash, who will happily piss it away.