Sevco Thread

It's pretty disheartening seeing these cunts in the group stages and all the times we've fallen short on making it under McInnes.

Very much so, however the gulf in spending power and wages between what Aberdeen and Sevco can offer shows the difference in calibre of player each can attract.

Just convientley ignore the amount of debt and cheating that also goes on.

Unfortunately Gerrard is doing a decent job at Ibrox and hopefully he is linked to a decent premiership managerial role when one next comes available.

The media are already creaming themselves about Celtic and Secvco doing well in Europe and the domestic title race, that's the status quo returned in their eyes then.

He's just another chequebook manager that's spending more than the previous chequebook managers who failed.

Afraid to say but last night has just brought about the end of Scottish football yet again.

We had a nice run but watch the numbers dwindle especially amongst the young fans who will just support rangers or Celtic.

It’s a two horse race now. Something I genuinely thought we might have got away from. Fair enough Celtic but how can a disgusting cheating debt ridden club like rangers get back to that status when they are running their club into massive amounts of new debt. It’s a fucking shambles

Afraid to say but last night has just brought about the end of Scottish football yet again.

We had a nice run but watch the numbers dwindle especially amongst the young fans who will just support rangers or Celtic.

It’s a two horse race now. Something I genuinely thought we might have got away from. Fair enough Celtic but how can a disgusting cheating debt ridden club like rangers get back to that status when they are running their club into massive amounts of new debt. It’s a fucking shambles

As I said in the other thread it’s no wonder people are disillusioned with Scottish football, the huns are in this position after bumping debts of about three kingsfords. It’s utterly sickening and shows how utterly corrupt the whole thing is.
Guest the shepherd

Nothing new here lads, sorry. Scottish Football has been permafucked for years.

A "competition" for only 2 teams. Pointless.

Also means well never do anything at international level imo.

Reminds me of the days of 'competition' around 1998, the year Scotland last appeared in a major finals tournament. Happy times.

We were fucking shocking with Alex Miller at the helm, Hibs had been relegated, with only Hearts and a Kjell Olofsson-inspired Dundee United providing any sort of resistance.

No surprises Scotland have never qualified for a finals since '98 then considering we have two football associations that suffocate competition to nurture, help, and protect the Glasgow brotherhood.

Everyone wanking over the coefficient. Great we have a lot more points which mean 2 clubs can profit from it and create a even bigger gap between 3rd. I don’t care what anyone says but Scottish football would be a far better league if no1 qualified for Europe. Standard would drop a bit but the money has completely ruined our game. All the clubs get a payout when clubs do well in Europe but reality is that it’s 5% of what them cunts earn. I’m all for teams rewarded access to big games like these but the prize should be these games and trophies not money.

I agree it's mostly bad news that Scotland has performed 10th or so in europe over the last three years.

However it is coming towards a bit of a stand up or shut up moment for the Dons and their top 100 chat. We are going to get a bit of a leg up in europe. It is within our grasp to qualify for the group stages.

We'll be ranked 15th at the end of this season.

A ranking of 12th puts third place direct entry to group stages

I agree it's mostly bad news that Scotland has performed 10th or so in europe over the last three years.

However it is coming towards a bit of a stand up or shut up moment for the Dons and their top 100 chat. We are going to get a bit of a leg up in europe. It is within our grasp to qualify for the group stages.

We'll be ranked 15th at the end of this season.

We'll draw a seeded team and get humped.

Far rather start in QR1 to get a warm up and more than one trip away.

Pretty much agreed - Burnley was fun but disappointing to be papped straight out.

Starting later also rules out the stealing opposition ranking for a following round.

However if the same trajectory continues its happening before too long.

Unbelievable to think if it was a 3 year ranking we'd be heading straight to group stages next season (assuming we finish 3rd or win cup)