Sevco Thread

IF done correctly (which is a massive if in Scotland) VAR should fuck both the horrible cunts over with the amount of shite they get given to them on a weekly basis.

would then look forward to the implosion about how one side will have had more goals disallowed than another and how the var ref is catholic/Protestant (delete as appropriate).

Fucking pricks the lot of them

Brazil rejected var last season as it was estimated at £4.5 million between 20 teams.

Donkey Doncaster said 2 years ago it would be a minimum £1 million per season in Scotland.

I don't think it's feasible to set up, with stadiums like Hamilton and St Mirren.

Pittodrie would probably struggle to accommodate extra cameras.

Its the exact same argument though. They'll just be measuring and analysing from the other side to the same minute detail. 

Perhaps....but there should be far less decisions to make anyway as it would almost overnight stop teams using the offside trap as a defensive tactic....it becomes far too risky as the attacker holds all the advantage

VAR would have given ICT a penalty in the 2014 league cup final, DM wouldn't have managed a trophy after all and most probably would no longer be our manager.

After watching the VAR chaos down south I didn't think I could see the potential benefits up here.

VAR would have given ICT a penalty in the 2014 league cup final, DM wouldn't have managed a trophy after all and most probably would no longer be our manager.

After watching the VAR chaos down south I didn't think I could see the potential benefits up here.

It would have also given us a penalty.

Why does everyone always forget the leg breaker challenge on Rooney that was missed by the ref?

• Upvote 1

I think it's shit.

I'm not against the technology but the way it has been applied without any tolerance levels is clinical and has sucked the remnants of the soul from an already almost soulless English Premier league.

Sky pushed for it for years but its backfired. At least so far.

Why do the Huns want it when it's still a complete mess? Or maybe that's why they want it. Fuck knows, every time they come out with stuff like this I just smell shite.

Yet without them, our much fabled away support would be significantly less.

I couldn’t care where Dons fans are from personally.

The more the merrier.

Well said.

The redneck stance from some against fellow dons fans from out-with the city is really embarrassing.

weegie/non Aberdonian blood in these pair of paps I presume.

It would be preferable to have a few hundred less at games than for our support to be polluted with "bythewayers".

weegie/non Aberdonian blood in these pair of paps I presume.

It would be preferable to have a few hundred less at games than for our support to be polluted with "bythewayers".

Yip nothing worse than sitting within earshot of these screeching cunts at an away game. Only happens once in a blue moon though - their numbers are grossly exaggerated

• Upvote 1

It’s a fucking farce. I don’t disagree with the concept but the way it’s being used is a joke.

Every major game is pretty much recorded nowadays.

Just let the the ref and linesman get on with it and have someone watching for anything blatant like a hoof to the balls that had been missed or a blatant cheating pen to the Weegies.

This shite when a goal is scored and then it gets chalked off because someone’s cock iwas marginally offside three minutes before the actual goal is fucking scored is a joke and is shafting folk going to the game.