Sevco Thread

Aye those losers from Peterhead that are huns are the worst.

Boy that plays for one of the Ellon junior teams is one.

I used to go round and ride his bird as much saturdays as possible when he was playing fitba because he's a hun/ Chelsea fan. He's a wimp

There is only one junior team in Ellon so that narrows it down!

Perfectly obvious that there were a load of daytripper / non-regular fans at the LC final, there were so many families there who were treating it as a day out. And why not? It didn't have any of the rancour or hassle of a cup final against either half of the filth, it was a national cup final and a guarantee of a huge Dons support. 

Subsequent finals against Celtic have given a truer reflection of our potential away support number - around the 20k mark. 

As for giving the OF more tickets at Pittodrie - GET RIGHT TAE FUCK.

Same people bitching about those part time fans will probably still proudly boast to any other fans that will listen at how great the attendance was.

Compromise by keeping their allocation as it is but charge them twice as much.

If you put them in the south stand, their prices have to be the same as the home support in that stand.

Put them in RDU and you can charge them as much as you like. 3,000 tickets at £40 is a cool £120,000.

• Downvote 1

Are you suggesting we let the old firm have most of the south stand again?

If so, get fucked.

I’m suggesting the idea it caused us to lose games is fucking nonsense and contrary to what actually happened and has happened since.

Our fans have serious small cock syndrome regarding their allocation at Pittodrie, as if it gets one over them. They had just under half the capacity of one stand, not ‘most of the south’. Cutting their allocation regardless of our sales has been stupid.

• Downvote 2

I’m suggesting the idea it caused us to lose games is fucking nonsense and contrary to what actually happened and has happened since.

Our fans have serious small cock syndrome regarding their allocation at Pittodrie, as if it gets one over them. They had just under half the capacity of one stand, not ‘most of the south’. Cutting their allocation regardless of our sales has been stupid.

You don’t think there’s any correlation between a team or refs performance and the number of supporters at the game?

How would the segregation for that work as the remaining tickets will be scattered across the stadium.

If I was asked to move seat from my season ticket seat (next to the fence) a week before a rangers or Celtic game I'd hand it back and not go back.

have a +1.

im the same, if I had to move my south stand seat again to accommodate, my season ticket would be sent to Cormack explaining why I’d not be back until the situation was readdressed.

so it could be a downward spiral with still empty seats so we give them two stands

lets not go back on that front.

Maths not your strong point?

£26 doubled = £52.... a rise of £26

£26 halved = £13.... a reduction of £13

So £13 out of pocket.

I fear your marketing days may be over before they’d started ;)

You’re correct, his maths was wrong.

You could double the price but give home end fans free entry to the next game.

If they have a chance of winning the league

here give them the whole stadium for £200 a ticket.

Then blow the place up. Kingsford paid for and new songs galore.

That'll create hun martyrs though.

I'd prefer an Ebola infection, via the pies, they'll die, possibly get some more infected back home.

We can still dynamite pittodrie.

You don’t think there’s any correlation between a team or refs performance and the number of supporters at the game?

:hysterical:  HOWLING

7000 of us at Murrayfield for a brutal 0-0.

36,000 huns at Hampden for us to win 1-0.

43,000 of us at Parkhead for a 0-0.

20,000 of us at Hampden to lose to Dundee United. Ibrox for St Johnstone.

About 20 Rijeka at Pittodrie to walk over us.

All our failures at Tannadice.

1000 at Ibrox in the cup.

1000 tims at Ibrox to win.

1000 huns at Parkhead to win.

Probably hundreds other examples, it's pure lunacy.

Home advantage is about the location, stadium and pitch not the number of fans, fuck me. The presence of more away fans affects a game?  :hysterical:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1