Sevco Thread

:hysterical: HOWLING

7000 of us at Murrayfield for a brutal 0-0.

36,000 huns at Hampden for us to win 1-0.

43,000 of us at Parkhead for a 0-0.

20,000 of us at Hampden to lose to Dundee United. Ibrox for St Johnstone.

About 20 Rijeka at Pittodrie to walk over us.

All our failures at Tannadice.

1000 at Ibrox in the cup.

1000 tims at Ibrox to win.

1000 huns at Parkhead to win.

Probably hundreds other examples, it's pure lunacy.

Home advantage is about the location, stadium and pitch not the number of fans, fuck me. The presence of more away fans affects a game? :hysterical:

So the number of fans has absolutely nothing to do with performance of players and ref on the pitch?

Why is our record at Celtic park and Ibrox so terrible then?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Maths not your strong point?

£26 doubled = £52.... a rise of £26

£26 halved = £13.... a reduction of £13

So £13 out of pocket.

I fear your marketing days may be over before they’d started ;)

oh, how did i miss that. lol.

my maths are fine son,just looking for the club to cash in, don't know why to be honest as the dons and every other club remain a bunch of shitbags since 2012.

So the number of fans has absolutely nothing to do with performance of players and ref on the pitch?

Why is our record at Celtic park and Ibrox so terrible then?

Because Celtic and Rangers have vastly bigger and better squads than us?  Our record at home to Celtic is shocking as well, so you're theory doesn't quite work out.

Plus, our away record in the last few seasons has been very good.

So you don’t think the size of a support makes any difference?

1) There's no teams around our own size who have a massive support. The only sides that have huge supports are Rangers and Celtic, both of which are better than us (When the Huns were poor a few seasons ago till now, we actually beat them a few times in Glasgow...), so you can't really make an assumption that it's down to the "crowd"

2) It should also work both ways then. A home side who are playing badly will get the crowd on their backs, which puts pressure on the home side. 

It might sway a referee decision, however we're talking about RANGERS and CELTIC again, who get all the decisions anyways!

1) There's no teams around our own size who have a massive support. The only sides that have huge supports are Rangers and Celtic, both of which are better than us (When the Huns were poor a few seasons ago till now, we actually beat them a few times in Glasgow...), so you can't really make an assumption that it's down to the "crowd"

2) It should also work both ways then. A home side who are playing badly will get the crowd on their backs, which puts pressure on the home side.

It might sway a referee decision, however we're talking about RANGERS and CELTIC again, who get all the decisions anyways!

So you agree then, refs can be swayed by large crowds. Surely players can too? Not just talking about rangers and Celtic.

I'd say that players could be swayed by crowds, but it doesn't have to be a direct correlation between increased supporting crowd meaning increased performance and vice versa.  Some players will crumble in an adverse atmosphere and others will be motivated to try and work even harder.  

Allowing extra fans from Rangers/Celtic is a subserviant move and I don't foresee anyway that Aberdeen end up doing that, especially with the way Cormack has spoken since taking the reins.  

Trouble is how do you stop Clyde (random) becoming Clyde Rangers and Cumbernauld thistle becoming Paedo FC #2 (deliberately provocative).

We’re already seeing the biggest clubs saying after that ridiculous Christmas schedule that they’re going to work 2, even 3 squads. This would just be another extension of that.

Cunts can fuck off any time they like imo. The cheeks deserve each other and England deserves them both.